• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm a Periodic Reader......and Need Some Inspiration and New

In summary, the author is having a difficult time getting bookings for the upcoming season. She is close to earning a trip to the Top Performer Club, but will miss it because she is burned out. She recommends meeting with past hosts and attending meetings to stay motivated. She also recommends sending out a new catalog to your best hosts and customers from last year.
momofmany
I'm a periodic reader......and need some inspiration and new motivation. I just finished my first year w/ PC. It went well and I was super busy through the fall and earned the Level 2 cruise. However, I pretty much burned out and have had a very slow Jan. - March. I've tried everything to get bookings - fairs, customer care, previous hosts, friends, and I feel like my business is literally drying up right in front of me. I still have many leads, but even though I try many different times/ways to contact, I'm just stuck for bookings. I am really close to earning TPC - but I'm going to miss it because I just don't have the shows. I'm about ready to quit and I don't even want to go on the trip anymore. Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or thoughts? I am at my wits end right now. Thanks so much!

Well...I'm having a pretty slow Spring as well. One thing that I will be doing from now until forever is calling back the hosts from last year. That might sound like a "DUH" to some of you, but I never really did that before.

Don't give up, honey! You had a wonderful year last year. Level 2!! Congratulations!! However, the work doesn't stop. Try to think of all the things you did last year to accomplish that goal. Have you done a Spring Open House yet? Invite past hosts and preferred customers.

I know just how you feel! I am also very close to TPC, and I don't think I'll quite make it, and it's such a shame to miss it by only a show or two. I'll really be sorry to miss it next year when I'm leaving a day early from Atlantis, wishing I could stay with the TPCer's! I am also burned out, and the couple of weeks off at the end of December really threw me, making it very hard to get back in gear. Are you attending meetings? That has really helped to re-motivate me. However, I'm still having a hard time convincing myself to make host coaching calls and follow up with booking leads. As a result, I've had small shows, and my months coming up are looking slim. If I had geared up for the new registries earlier, I could have a possibility of making up the missing sales there. Too bad there's not double points for TPC! Well, we could always put together a GIGANTIC fundraiser! It would be very motivating to make a few thousand dollars in one show, and we'd get TPC, too!

I'll bet that hanging out with other Pampered Chef families on the cruise will help to re-motivate you. Maybe we should take our data with us in case we feel a need to get busy for an hour or so! Also, be sure to invest in Conference. NOBODY comes home from that without getting a big kick in their business!

Great ideas from Paige. . .make sure you are going to meetings and one of my recruits has been VERY motivated by the Tele-classes. She can't "attend" but there is a way to download and listen at times that are good for you.

I'm not close for TPC, but I'm not giving up yet. March has been a rough month -- poor sales. I'm having a difficult time getting back into good Host Coaching habits but I know that will make a difference.

One other suggestion if you haven't done this yet, send out the new catalog to your best Hosts (and/or customers) from last year. This may be just what they need to get excited about having a show this season.

Good luck and don't give up. While I've found that there will always be highs and lows in the business, it gets easier each year.

Hi there,
I completely understand how you're feeling. It can be tough to stay motivated and inspired when you're going through a slow period in your business. First of all, congratulations on earning the Level 2 cruise! That is a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of.
I would suggest taking a step back and evaluating your approach to booking shows. Sometimes, it can be helpful to try new and creative ways to reach out to potential hosts. Have you considered hosting a virtual party or offering a special promotion for those who book a show with you? Another idea could be to partner with local businesses or organizations to host a party or event.
Additionally, don't be afraid to reach out to your team or fellow consultants for support and ideas. Sometimes just bouncing ideas off of others can lead to new and successful strategies.
Remember, it's completely normal to have periods of slow business, but don't let it discourage you. Keep pushing through and stay positive. You have already achieved so much in your first year with PC, and I have no doubt that you will continue to be successful. Keep up the hard work and don't give up. You got this!
Best of luck to you.
Sincerely,
A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my periodic reading routine?

There are many ways to use Pampered Chef products while reading. For example, you can use a cookbook stand to prop up your book while following a recipe, or use our silicone oven mitts to hold your book open while you read. You can also use our food choppers to quickly prepare snacks or meals to enjoy while reading.

2. What Pampered Chef products are best for making snacks or meals to eat while reading?

Our food choppers and mix and chop tool are great for quickly preparing ingredients for snacks or meals to enjoy while reading. Our microwave popcorn maker is also a favorite among readers for a quick and easy snack option. Our non-stick cookware and bakeware are also perfect for making delicious meals to enjoy during your reading breaks.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me stay organized while reading?

Yes, we have several products that can help you stay organized while reading. Our Meal Prep Plan is perfect for planning out your meals for the week and staying on track with your reading goals. Our Recipe Rock can also keep your recipe cards or bookmarks in one place while you read through a cookbook.

4. How can I use Pampered Chef products to enhance my reading experience?

Pampered Chef products can enhance your reading experience in many ways. Our tea infusers and tea kettles are perfect for cozying up with a warm cup of tea while reading. Our insulated tumblers are also great for keeping your drinks at the perfect temperature while you get lost in a book.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for readers?

While we do not have products specifically designed for readers, many of our products can be used to enhance your reading experience. Our cookbook stands, food choppers, and silicone oven mitts are all popular among readers. We also offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make meal prep and cooking easier, giving you more time to enjoy your reading.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • vincent