• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Get Online Orders Through Home Office Leads

In summary, to access the online orders through Home Office Leads, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the Home Office Leads section. You can customize your Home Office Leads link to make it more personal and unique by clicking on "Edit" next to your Home Office Leads link. Using Home Office Leads for online orders allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially increase your sales, as well as providing a convenient way for customers to place orders online without contacting you directly. You will receive immediate notification of an online order through Home Office Leads, and to fulfill the order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the Home Office Leads section, and follow the prompts to complete and ship the order to the customer.
jessinthekitchen
Do those sales count on your total for the month? I'm assuming they do but just checking to make sure. I know that I need $750 in personal sales to get paid as a team leader. I've had the slowest.month.ever.

I'm really just trying to hit that $750 today and with the online sales I will be just about $50 short... so just trying to make sure that they count before I spend money out of my own pocket.

(And I was going to post this in Sr Consultant and Team Leaders) but wasn't sure if people would see it there). :)

Yes. All sales submitted in a month count toward the required sales. On line, shows, individual orders through P3, even sales from the previous month are submitted in the current month.

Thanks. That's what I thought but just wanted to make sure before I ended up placing myown order if need be. :)

1. How do I access the online orders through Home Office Leads?

To access the online orders through Home Office Leads, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the Home Office Leads section. You will see a list of all the online orders that have been placed through your Home Office Leads link.

2. Can I customize my Home Office Leads link?

Yes, you can customize your Home Office Leads link to make it more personal and unique. Log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the Home Office Leads section. Click on "Edit" next to your Home Office Leads link and make any changes you'd like.

3. What is the benefit of using Home Office Leads for online orders?

Using Home Office Leads for online orders allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially increase your sales. It also provides a convenient way for customers to place orders online without having to contact you directly.

4. How quickly will I receive notification of an online order through Home Office Leads?

You will receive a notification of an online order through Home Office Leads immediately. As soon as a customer places an order through your Home Office Leads link, you will be notified via email and the order will appear in your account.

5. How do I fulfill an online order placed through Home Office Leads?

To fulfill an online order placed through Home Office Leads, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the Home Office Leads section. Click on the order you want to fulfill and follow the prompts to complete the order and ship it to the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • kdangel518