• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou 'Borrow' Newsletters.....

In summary, borrowing newsletters from other consultants is not ethical, as each consultant should create their own original content. Using someone else's newsletter without permission can lead to legal consequences for copyright infringement. It is best to always ask for permission and give credit when using parts of someone else's newsletter as inspiration. Sharing newsletters with other consultants is allowed as long as permission is given and credit is given to the original creator. Creating your own newsletters allows you to showcase your unique voice and brand, build a stronger connection with your customers, and stand out from other consultants.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Don't forget to update them with your own info.

I got the weirdest email tonight from someone I do not know and who is not in my email address book. I think it must have originated from someone here as this is the only place that I post my newsletter for consultants to 'borrow'. Anyhow....I'm happy to share, but please remember to change my info to yours. Every couple of months I get responses from customers who are not mine.....I haven't responded to them yet as most of the time they just say thanks.

fyi: If you are running a trivia question in your newsletter this month, let me know and I'll forward the email I got to you......

Just curious to see if anyone borrowed my newsletter? I had a contact me page submission from a name and location that I do not recognize. I have left a voicemail for the customer, following up with them, but I am anxious to find out how she found my website. It could possibly be a referral, which would be great, but I am wondering if it was from a contact me link in a borrowed newsletter.

it was a toughie!

Response:Thanks for the heads up! It's always important to remember to update any shared content with our own information before sending it out to our clients or subscribers. It's not only a courtesy to the original author, but it also ensures that our own branding and contact information is being properly represented. I'll definitely keep your offer in mind for the trivia question - it's always fun to include some interactive elements in newsletters. Thanks again for the reminder!

1. Can I borrow newsletters from other consultants?

No, it is not ethical to borrow newsletters from other consultants. Each consultant should create their own original content for their customers.

2. What happens if I use someone else's newsletter without their permission?

You could potentially face legal consequences for copyright infringement. It is important to always ask for permission and give credit to the original creator.

3. Is it okay to use parts of someone else's newsletter as inspiration for my own?

It is always best to create your own original content, but if you do use parts of someone else's newsletter, make sure to give credit and ask for permission first.

4. Can I share my newsletters with other consultants?

Yes, you can share your newsletters with other consultants as long as you have permission from the original creator and give proper credit.

5. What are the benefits of creating my own newsletters?

Creating your own newsletters allows you to showcase your unique voice and brand, build a stronger connection with your customers, and stand out from other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • sarahsworld2000