• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are Waiting on Flyers From Me

In summary, the new items flyer, the discontinued items flyer, the Spring Splash mega-flyer, and the Sizzle are all available for non-subscribers as well as subscribers.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I ask for your patience, please. The info hasn't even been released on CC yet and I want to try to be as accurate as possible. I will be putting together a discontinued items flyer, a new items flyer, the Spring Splash mega-flyer (both printable and emailable), and these will all be available for non-subscribers as well via the website. I have DYLAB updated except for photos of the new products, so I expect to have that up as soon as I can get some decent images.

This is a busy time for me at my day job as well, so I apologize for not being nearly as quick with these as I have been in the past. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for all your hard work! I for one am patiently waiting on you because you are the best at what you do and the images aren't even on PC website yet so it is a little impossible for you to have them!

Joy,Thank you for all you do! I am also patiently waiting and am sure you will deliver us a quality product as usual!

You do such an awesome job, Joy! Thanks for everything you do.

I know you will have quality information to us as soon as you can, like always. I appreciate all that you do!

I'm not even ready to send an update to my people yet. I want to make the most of my announcement. So you take your time Joy! No pressure from the Peanut Gallery! You do an AWESOME Job! I am so happy with my membership!

Sherri, just click on Joy's link in her signature. The instructions are there. It's well worth the small amount she charges:thumbup:

Joy,
YOU ROCK!!!
Thanks for all you do!!!!

Okay, DYLAB for Jan and Feb hosts is up, as well as a new flyer -- The Sizzle -- for January. It's not a new idea so I'm not going to take credit for it... I've been asked to do a 3-month host and guest special by many people so I thought I'd tackle it starting this year!

I can't get a clickable link to show for The Sizzle...Thanks a bunch for the other DYLAB flyers. Those will go in my Host packets!!

FIXED! I had a brain f*rt and mis-named the file on my server.

Thanks for getting these out even sooner than you promised - they look great, as usual!

Thanks, Joy! You rock!!We truly appreciate you making these available, even for non-paying deadbeats like me. :)

Ann, I've seen you give back far more than you take... you are about as far from deadbeat as they get :)

Goodnes Joy - did you sleep at all last night?!

LOL, I am usually up until around midnight and then I get up for work around 5 am. I am at work by 6:30.

I definitely need to get more sleep but I never seem to have enough time to get caught up on everything. I had every intention of blasting through all the flyers last night but then I spent over an hour explaining equivalent fractions and cross-multiplication to my son. Don't even get me started on how much his teacher ISN'T teaching him....

PampChefJoy said:
......equivalent fractions and cross-multiplication ....

I'm sorry, what language are you speaking?! DS is in first grade - you are scaring me!

pamperedlinda said:
I'm sorry, what language are you speaking?! DS is in first grade - you are scaring me!

4th grade... and apparently you DO use algebra again later in life! When you're explaining it to your kid! You know... 1 over 2 is equal to how many of 10? Multiply the 1 times 10 and then divide that answer by 2.... ugh...

Seriously, though... I suck at teaching... and it took every ounce of my patience to explain these problems to him. It's not his fault he's hearing it for the first time, and once it clicked with him, he was off and running... but there is a GOOD reason I don't teach and I don't spend time around kids other than my own. Patience is not my virture, and it's a good thing my blood pressure medication works well.

Oh and my daughter is in 1st... but I can also bang my head against the wall with her.... it's painful to watch how slowly she subtracts on her fingers... or adds instead of taking away.... aaaaaaahhhhh... for all the time I put into doing HOMEWORK, I might as well HOMESCHOOL!

Thanks Joy you rock!!!!!

Feb., March and April SpecialsHi - I've been searching to see if anyone has prepared a Feb - april specials all on one page. Anyone?

Thanks!:chef:

Yes I have. I'll post it! I meant to do that yesterday and was printing some up for my Recruit to use as well! If you want to email me at [email protected], I will send it to you. It is 2056KB and I can't get it to upload. I have included all 5 of the host specials to choose from on March and the 3 on April and it must be too much for the form. If anyone can figure out how to get the pictures any smaller, but readable, you are welcome to. I have made them all .75" and they still are too large!

If you check the flyers forum there is a thread that has it. I have one posted on there as does another consultant. :)

The February Sizzle has all the Feb-Apr specials on one page... click on the free flyers link below.

1. What is the estimated delivery time for the flyers?

The estimated delivery time for flyers is typically 3-5 business days from the date of purchase. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

2. Can I track my flyer order?

Unfortunately, we do not offer tracking for flyer orders at this time. If you have not received your flyers within 5 business days, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are there any discounts available for bulk flyer orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk flyer orders. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing and discounts.

4. Can I customize the flyers with my own information?

Yes, our flyers can be customized with your own information, such as your contact details and logo. Simply provide your consultant with the information you would like to include when placing your order.

5. How many flyers come in a pack?

Our flyers come in packs of 25. If you need a larger quantity, please let your consultant know and they can assist you with placing a special order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Mel92504
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PampChefJoy