• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a New Catty From Conference!

In summary, new catalogs are released twice a year in January and July, with mini catalogs released throughout the year for seasonal products. They can be ordered online through a consultant's personal website, with no cost for ordering. Multiple copies can be requested for sharing or hosting parties. It typically takes 1-2 weeks to receive the new catalog, with the option to view it for free on the website.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I know this is asking alot -- but as many of you know, I prepare each new season's Fall Flash/Spring Splash flyers... and I am not going to conference but I need to get my hands on images of the new products as soon as I can so that the flyer is ready by the end of wave 3.

Would someone be willing to pop a copy of the catalog or mini-catalog into the mail for me right away? Alternatively if you have access to a high-resolution scanner and can email me the scans, that would work as well, though more labor-intensive.

I would appreciate anyone's assistance on this. As I said, I know I'm asking alot, but hopefully you know the type of work I will produce and turn around with this info! :)

Thanks!
Joy

Hey Joy! Give me your address and I"ll send it to you. PM that info!

This was my first month using you Joy for TT. I got some nice feedback from my customers... I hope you can get the pic's so you have a great flyer.... THANKS!!!!

1. How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released twice a year, in January and July. These catalogs feature new products and updated pricing for our current products. We also have mini catalogs that are released throughout the year for seasonal products.

2. Can I order a new catalog online?

Yes, you can order a new catalog online through your consultant's personal website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and order our latest catalogs.

3. Is there a cost for ordering a new catalog?

No, there is no cost for ordering a new catalog. However, if you would like to receive a physical copy, there may be a shipping fee depending on your location. You can also view our catalogs for free on our website.

4. Can I request multiple copies of the new catalog?

Yes, you can request multiple copies of the new catalog. This can be helpful if you want to share our products with friends and family or if you are hosting a party and want to have extra catalogs available for your guests.

5. How long will it take to receive my new catalog?

This may vary depending on your location, but typically it takes 1-2 weeks to receive your new catalog. If you have not received it within this timeframe, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • crystalscookingnow
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Stampaholic1961