• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifThey Don't Buy, Can They Book?

In summary, if your guests don't buy anything at the party, they can still book a future party with you, giving them the opportunity to try out the products and potentially make a purchase at their own party. You can also earn host rewards as long as the party meets the minimum sales requirement. Booking a party also allows you to potentially earn more rewards and book future parties with their friends and family. There is no specific time limit for when they can book a party after attending yours, but it's recommended to follow up within a week or two to keep the momentum going. Additionally, you will still earn commission on their purchases if they book a party after not buying at yours, as you were the consultant who introduced them to the products.
ChefTS
OK, A did a show for me recently and B and C were guests. B booked a show, and at B's show, A tells me that C (who was not there) wanted to book a show.

B's show is closing today, and I wanted to know if I can add C as a booking, even though he wasn't there, and didn't order anything. Can I just add him as a guest in PP, and fill him in as a booking, but not have an order for him?

I wanted B to have a chance to get another host special, which is why I wanted to be able to add C as a booking from her show.

Yes, you can entered him as a no sell but list as a booking.

I do this all of the time. Especially if I know someone is going to do a show that has not booked from another show, I will add them to a friend's show to be able to get the booking benefit. I did several to me Fall Open House.

ChefTS said:
B's show is closing today, and I wanted to know if I can add C as a booking, even though he wasn't there, and didn't order anything. Can I just add him as a guest in PP, and fill him in as a booking, but not have an order for him?

That's exactly what you do: Add an order for C, but have no products on it. Then go onto the booking tab and enter the booking. It happens fairly often.

Thank you all so much!--Tracey

1. What happens if my guests don't buy anything at the party?

If your guests don't make any purchases at the party, they can still book a future party with you. It's a great opportunity for them to try out the products and potentially make a purchase at their own party.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if my guests don't buy?

Yes, as long as your party meets the minimum sales requirement, you can earn host rewards regardless of whether your guests make purchases.

3. What are the benefits of booking a party even if they don't buy?

Booking a party allows your guests to try out the products and potentially make a purchase at their own party. It also gives you the opportunity to earn host rewards and potentially book future parties with their friends and family.

4. Is there a time limit for when they can book a party after attending mine?

There is no specific time limit, but it's recommended to follow up with your guests within a week or two after the party to book their own party. This keeps the momentum going and increases the chances of them booking.

5. Can I still earn commission on their purchases if they book a party after not buying at mine?

Yes, as the consultant who introduced them to the products, you will still earn commission on their purchases even if they book a party after not buying at yours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Wanda
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706