• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Death by Chocolate Show?

In summary, the recipe for the cheesecake is found at Meals.com. It takes 25 minutes to prep and 50 minutes to bake, and it serves 8 to 16 people. There are no sugar-free options available, but the recipe can be easily substituted with a sugar-free sweetener.
pamperedmom2owen
I need some ideas for a primary recipe for a chocolate show! I've got a secondary recipe, but I need something that uses more products

I love making the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle for my chocolate shows. You can use many tools with this recipe. Rectangle Baker, knife, mini spatula serving spatula, Chillzanne bowl, whisk, measure-all, Classic batter bowl, prep bowl (to dissolve coffee), scrapers, food chopper, cutting boards, stainless steel serving spoon, sissors (to open Heath bars). I'm sure I'm missing something, but you get the picture.

It's a fast and easy recipe to make and there is never a drop leftover! :p

Lee Anne

Attachments

• DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MOCHA TRIFLE.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 626
Chocolate Cheesecake w/Oreo crust!! YUM!!!How about a chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo crust OR a Turtle Cheesecake. You can show off tons of the SSkit tools, plus the SA boats, bowls, platters, and 3 tiered stand for the display of the cake and different toppings! :D

Where can I find the Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo crust recipe?

If you have the family skillet, the new Molten Chocolate Brownie Cake (I think that's the name) would be great1 I've tasted it and it's awesome, plus skillet cakes always amaze people.

Chocolate Cheesecake w/Oreo crust!! YUM!!!Go to Meals.com and type in chocolate cheesecake. It shows the pic and recipe. I've posted the recipe below!!

Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

This "sensibly delicious" cheesecake is perfect to serve your family and friends any time of the year.

Estimated Times:
Preparation Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins

Servings 8 to 16

Ingredients

---CRUST---
1 1/2 (about 15) cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
2 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
2 (12-oz. pkg.) cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels divided
---FILLING---
2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) Neufchâtel cream cheese softened
1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3/4 cup CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
1/2 cup sour cream

Directions

FOR CRUST:
PREHEAT oven to 300° F.

COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.

FOR FILLING:
BEAT cream cheese, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.

BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.

BAKE for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.

NOTE: Cheesecake may be baked in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300° F. oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.

Nutrition Information per serving:Serving size: 1 slice; 310 cal.; 190 cal from fat; 21 g total fat; 12 g sat. fat; 65 mg cholesterol; 240 mg sodium; 27 g total carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 21 g sugars; 7 g protein

* 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituded for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.

Hope you like it!!

1. What exactly is a "Death by Chocolate Show"?

A Death by Chocolate Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn how to make delicious chocolate desserts using Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to get together with friends and indulge in some sweet treats!

2. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a Death by Chocolate Show?

No cooking experience is necessary! Our consultants will walk you through each recipe step by step and provide tips and tricks along the way. It's a great opportunity to learn some new skills and have fun in the kitchen.

3. What types of chocolate desserts will be featured at the show?

Our consultants have a variety of chocolate dessert recipes to choose from, including cakes, cookies, brownies, and more! They will work with you to select the perfect recipes for your show based on your preferences and dietary needs.

4. Can I customize the Death by Chocolate Show for a special occasion?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a themed Death by Chocolate Show for special occasions such as birthdays, holidays, or girls' nights. Just let them know what you have in mind and they will make it happen!

5. How long does a Death by Chocolate Show typically last?

A Death by Chocolate Show usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being made. It's a great way to spend an afternoon or evening with friends, enjoying delicious chocolate treats and learning new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
mary k
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies