• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sugar-Free Chocolate Bliss: Ideas for a Tasty Show!

In summary, someone is looking for a sugar free chocolate bliss show and they have a few ideas. One suggestion is to find a sugar free brownie mix, another suggestion is to make a trifle with sugar free angel food cake, sugar free chocolate pudding, and the lite Cool Whip.
pamperedposey
Silver Member
I have a host who booked a Chocolate Bliss show with me. When I sent her the ingredients she e-mailed me that her dh is a diabetic and would appreciate a sugar free recipe. If I had known that I probably would have done a different theme show. Does anyone have any ideas for a Sugar Free Chocolate Bliss show??? :confused: :yuck: :cry:

I would go to the grocery store to see if you can find any sugar free mixes/frostings....then base your show around that. (If you can find both, then maybe a 12 min micro lava cake in the rice cooker or fluted stone)...someone else can also correct me if I'm wrong, but if you can find a sugar free devils food cake mix, you can mix it with a lb of butter and that is your dough for the cookie press....

How about a trifle with a sugar free angel food cake, sugar free chocolate pudding, and the lite Cool Whip?

There is a brownie mix called pudge or something like that. I know it was suggested by my TOPS group as an alternative to regular brownies. I have had it and it does taste good. I can't remember if it was sugar free or what but you could check that out and then use sugar free pudding and fruit as your other layers.

dianevill said:
How about a trifle with a sugar free angel food cake, sugar free chocolate pudding, and the lite Cool Whip?

Oh good idea! and maybe some sugar free chocolate candies chopped up in it to make it more "decadent."

I like Diane's idea, actually I am not diabetic neither is anyone else in my family but I might try that one.

You could also google "sugar free brownies" (or dessert or cake) - there are a lot of links out there...

You all are awesome. I knew you would "think" for me when I wasn't able to come up with anything.

Thank you, thank you! :love:

BethCooks4U said:
There is a brownie mix called pudge or something like that. I know it was suggested by my TOPS group as an alternative to regular brownies. I have had it and it does taste good. I can't remember if it was sugar free or what but you could check that out and then use sugar free pudding and fruit as your other layers.

I think Pudge is Fat Free, but I'll check.....

Ginger428 said:
I think Pudge is Fat Free, but I'll check.....

I think what you are referring to is the "No Pudge" brownie mix. It is fat free, but does have sugar.

Jessica

What is Sugar-Free Chocolate Bliss?

Sugar-Free Chocolate Bliss is a dessert recipe made with sugar-free chocolate and other ingredients, perfect for those looking for a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate desserts.

What are the benefits of using sugar-free chocolate in this recipe?

Sugar-free chocolate is a great option for those watching their sugar intake or for those with dietary restrictions. It can also be a healthier option as it typically has less calories and carbohydrates compared to traditional chocolate.

Can I substitute regular chocolate for sugar-free chocolate in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use regular chocolate in this recipe, but keep in mind that it will change the overall nutritional value and may not be suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a few days. However, we recommend enjoying it within 1-2 days for the best taste and texture.

Are there any variations or additions I can make to this recipe?

Absolutely! You can add different nuts, fruits, or extracts to customize the flavor of your sugar-free chocolate bliss. You can also serve it with whipped cream or a sugar-free caramel sauce for a decadent twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • jillbean
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies