• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Sauce Sampling and Tips for a Delicious Chocolate-Themed Show

In summary, Shari is doing a Chocolate Lover's theme show on Friday and is making the Chocolate PB Lava Cake. She is also thinking of having people sample the chocolate sauces with animal crackers, graham crackers, or pretzel sticks.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm doing a Chocolate Lover's theme show on Friday. I'm making the Chocolate PB Lava Cake and then wanted to have them sample the chocolate sauces. Any tips on the best way to do that? Dip w/ animal crackers or graham crackers or something else?

While I'm asking...do you have any favorite tips to share for a chocolate-themed show?

I do rice crackers. They have almost no taste and the little bit of salt on them actually enhances the flavors of the sauces.

I like pretzel sticks.

Shari in TX

Squirt bottles from Michaels or Sally's Beauty supply. Warm them in the microwave for about 30 sec and serve over ice cream/pound cake.

Nanisu said:
Squirt bottles from Michaels or Sally's Beauty supply. Warm them in the microwave for about 30 sec and serve over ice cream/pound cake.

How about our decorator bottles. Or just put them in the bamboo petite bowls with the petite spoons.

I LOVE the idea of using the sauces this month for a Chocolate show! I have never tryed this but have heard of people mixing the chocolate with Marshmallow fluff to "stretch" it out a bit. Did Animal Crackers into it... I have thought about making some little shortbread or sugar cookies cookies using our little creative cutters...

angel food cake (bake in bar pan on parchment) or almond pound cake cut in cubes
the angel food cake I demo several products to show them different tools that cut cutting board, pizza cutter, serrated knives and kitchen shears not a fan of biscuit cutters or creative cutters but you probably could use them too

small stainless scoopfuls of van. ice cream for the peppermint sauce (frozen on stone), pound cake for the raspberrry and peanut butter, pretzels for the rest.

stacy's cinnamon chips are delicious dipped in the chocolate.

we used pretzel sticks, pound cake cubed and cubed some rice crisp treats made by Little Debbie

1. What is Chocolate Sauce Sampling?

Chocolate Sauce Sampling is a demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase the various ways our products can be used to create delicious and easy chocolate sauces.

2. What kind of chocolate sauces will be sampled?

We will be sampling a variety of chocolate sauces, including dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate sauces. We may also offer variations such as peppermint or raspberry flavored sauces.

3. What products will be used to make the chocolate sauces?

We will be using a variety of Pampered Chef products to create the chocolate sauces, such as our double boiler, silicone spatula, and microwave-safe mixing bowls. The consultant will also provide tips on how to make the sauces using common kitchen tools.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients used to make the chocolate sauces?

Yes, all of the ingredients used to make the chocolate sauces will be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can also provide information on how to order these ingredients.

5. Can I host a Chocolate Sauce Sampling party?

Absolutely! Our consultants would be happy to help you host a Chocolate Sauce Sampling party where you can invite your friends and family to try out different chocolate sauces made with Pampered Chef products. Contact us for more information on how to host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
mary k