• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rocky Road Dip Recipe - Help Becky Out with Her Death by Chocolate Theme!

In summary, this conversation discusses a Rocky Road Dip Recipe that can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. It is recommended to use high-quality semisweet chocolate for the best results and to avoid substituting marshmallow cream for regular marshmallows. For a Death by Chocolate theme party, crushed candy canes, peppermint extract, sprinkles, and crushed nuts can be added to the dip for a festive touch. This dip can also be made in a slow cooker on low for 1-2 hours and kept warm while serving.
rbergwrightchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recipe for Rocky Road Dip??
I heard of the recipe and I am very curious!!

Also,
I am doing a Death by Chocolate theme for my next two shows..

Does anyone have any advice on a show script, games or recipes??

Thanks!
Becky

Rocky Road DelightI have the Rocky Road Delight recipe...I think that's the one you want.

HTH!

Would you please post this recipe? So really good.:)

I've said it once...and I'll say it again!If I had a $1 for every time I forgot the attachment on a post or email, I'd own TPC! :p

Sorry about that...here you go!

Attachments

• rocky_road_delight[1].doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 311
Thanks a bunch, Nicole~!! :D

~Becky

Thanks so much for posting the recipe.:)

1. Can this Rocky Road Dip Recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for this recipe?

For the best results, we recommend using high-quality semisweet chocolate chips or bars for this recipe. You can also use a combination of semisweet and dark chocolate for a richer flavor.

3. Can I substitute the marshmallows with marshmallow cream?

While you can substitute marshmallow cream for the marshmallows in this recipe, it may alter the texture and consistency of the dip. We recommend sticking to regular marshmallows for the best results.

4. How can I make this dip more festive for a Death by Chocolate theme party?

You can add crushed candy canes or peppermint extract to the dip to give it a minty twist. You can also add sprinkles or crushed nuts for a festive touch. Serve with chocolate-covered strawberries or pretzels for a fun and delicious presentation.

5. Can I make this dip in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this dip in a slow cooker by combining all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cooking on low for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally. Keep the slow cooker on the warm setting while serving to keep the dip warm and smooth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76