• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok..looking for Ideas for a Trifle....

Especially when you don't provide the full recipe...:(It's a great idea to make a full recipe and then post it so people can see what ingredients you are using.
Ginger428
Gold Member
OK...I'm trying to put together a Death by Chocolate Trifle...Of course triple chocolate chip brownies, Chocolate pudding, Cool Whip...& then NOTHING!!!!!:eek: I really dont want fruit in it....any ideas will be helpful....TIA:cool:

Chop up some candy bars with the FC.

DebbieJ said:
Chop up some candy bars with the FC.

OMG!!! WOW!!! Now that opened up a whole new world......:D ;) :D

If you want more chocolate, what about fudge topping?

Or maybe pecans?

Snickers bars. Drizzle with caramel ice cream sundae syrup. Mmmmmmm!

BTW, don't they have chocolate Cool Whip?

dianevill said:
Snickers bars. Drizzle with caramel ice cream sundae syrup. Mmmmmmm!

You are a sick person......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I WANT some NOW......:eek:

I chop up some heath bar in mine....and i also added some kahlua to the pudding. (It called for 2 pkgs of pudding, and said 1/3 cup of kahlua, but I added a little extra....and to my tasting, I should have added a bit more as well)

LOL...Too Funny, I have a group of women that would want the bottle....;)

In Harriet's file she posted, there's one called 'death by chocolate', has brownie, choc pudding, chopped skor candy bar, and cool whip. I made it at my show Sunday, & they loved it:)

lacychef said:
In Harriet's file she posted, there's one called 'death by chocolate', has brownie, choc pudding, chopped skor candy bar, and cool whip. I made it at my show Sunday, & they loved it:)

Oh..Thanks alot Lacy (&Harriet) I'll try that 1 tonight.....I wonder if the scor has nuts or nut by products...I'll have to check it out...Thanks again:D

I think that a skor bar is the same as a heath bar....or could be substituted if you need to avoid nuts!

How about chopping up some reese's peanut butter cups??? Chocolate and peanut butter always go well together!

Just make sure you don't use PeterPan PB!!

Right now, you girls have me drooling in my bag of RICE CAKES.....:( :eek: :(

Ginger428 said:
Right now, you girls have me drooling in my bag of RICE CAKES.....:( :eek: :(

I chew SO much gum during the day, when I feel munchy, I pop in another piece! Thank god Eclipse came out with the big 60 packs!! I would love to just munch all day on junk food though...sitting at a desk will do that!

I think any candy bar would be good in that trifle:D

lacychef said:
I think any candy bar would be good in that trifle:D

OK...Thanks for all your tips...gonna go try it...;)

Ginger428 said:
OK...Thanks for all your tips...gonna go try it...;)
So how'd it turn out??:)

lacychef said:
So how'd it turn out??:)

It turned out GREAT!!!....trying to figure out how to put it on here....:confused:

OK...HERE IT IS.......:D

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5854/img1473zr3.jpg

WOW!

Stupid length thing!!

Yumm, so what are those red thingies?? I did a chocolate toffee trifle for 2 shows and everyone loved it. It called for Kaluha and I sub. Starbucks liquer instead! Yumms!

The red things look like the special swirled mini kisses for baking. They come in different flavors and colors.

Nestles....Toll House Swirled, they had 2 kinds...dark chocolate & raspberry & dark chocolate & mint ( they are partly green) I think they were limited editions, I dunno

Yep...you got that right Jennifer! NO PETER PAN!

Yummy! :)

That "too short" message thing is annoying!

What ingredients do I need for a trifle?

To make a traditional trifle, you will need layers of cake, custard, fruit, and whipped cream. You can also add in other ingredients like chocolate, nuts, or liqueur for added flavor.

Can I use a store-bought cake mix for my trifle?

Yes, you can use a store-bought cake mix as a shortcut for making your trifle. Just make sure to let the cake cool completely before using it in your trifle.

How do I assemble the layers in a trifle?

Start by placing a layer of cake at the bottom of your trifle dish. Next, add a layer of fruit or filling, followed by a layer of custard or pudding. Repeat these layers until you reach the top, then finish with a layer of whipped cream.

Can I make a trifle ahead of time?

Yes, trifles can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. However, it is best to add the final layer of whipped cream right before serving to prevent it from deflating.

What are some creative variations of a trifle?

There are endless variations of trifles that you can make! You can try using different types of cake, fruit, or fillings to create unique flavor combinations. You can also experiment with different types of alcohol, such as rum or brandy, to add a boozy twist to your trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PCLaurel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • heat123