• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for "Extra" Recipe to Serve @ Large Shows

In summary, there are many ideas for "extra" recipes to serve at large shows. These include sheet pan meals, slow cooker dishes, casseroles, dips, pasta dishes, soups, salads, vegetarian and vegan options, and kid-friendly options such as mini pizzas, mac and cheese, and hot dogs. These recipes are easy to make in large quantities, quick to make, budget-friendly, and suitable for a variety of dietary preferences.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!
I only make one recipe at my shows, but sometimes if it is a very large show I like to bring a second (very easy) recipe as some extra food. Here is a good idea:

Mix equal parts Peanut Butter (not the recalled one!!!:eek: :eek: ) with maple syrup to make a great dip for apples. Then, take along two apples and your apple wedger. You can display them on a SA plate and put the dip in a SA small bowl. Very easy and VERY good!

Thank you Kelly, that is a great idea. I am doing a large brunch show on Saturday and decided to do a layered fruit in the new Trifle Bowl. Hoping to get a lot of bookings for April. :)

I think it is even better than caramel apples! You can also sprinkle some crushed peanuts on top of the dip for a little extra crunch.I have done this at shows and it is always a hit. Hope you like it!

Related to Idea for "Extra" Recipe to Serve @ Large Shows

What are some ideas for "extra" recipes to serve at large shows?

1. Can you recommend a recipe that is easy to make in large quantities?
There are many recipes that can be easily scaled up for large shows. Some popular options include sheet pan meals, slow cooker dishes, and casseroles. These types of recipes are typically simple to prepare and can feed a large group of people.2. Are there any recipes that are quick to make and can still impress a crowd?
Yes, there are several quick and easy recipes that are perfect for large shows. For example, you can make a delicious dip using cream cheese, canned chili, and shredded cheese. Simply mix the ingredients together and heat in a slow cooker or oven until melted and bubbly.3. What are some budget-friendly recipes that can be served at large shows?
There are many budget-friendly recipes that are perfect for large shows. Some ideas include pasta dishes, soups, and salads. These types of recipes often use inexpensive ingredients and can be easily doubled or tripled to serve a large group.4. Do you have any suggestions for vegetarian or vegan options for large shows?
Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for large shows. Some popular options include veggie-packed stir-fries, hearty bean chilis, and flavorful vegetable casseroles. You can also get creative with plant-based dips and spreads served with fresh veggies and crackers.5. Can you recommend any recipes that are kid-friendly and suitable for large shows?
Absolutely! There are many kid-friendly recipes that are perfect for large shows. For example, you can make mini pizzas using pre-made crusts, sauce, and toppings. You can also make a big batch of mac and cheese or hot dogs and let the kids add their own toppings for a fun and interactive meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Corntea
  • cindylee146
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefSherry
  • Lisa/ChefBear