• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe for Creamy Caramel Skor Dip?

In summary, this recipe is delicious and easy to make. You can use an adjustable measuring spoon, a mix n scraper, a piece of Simple Additions, the chopper for the Skor or Heath Bar, and the apple wedger or better yet, the A/C/P/S. If you haven't tried this, try it!
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Thank you to whomever posted this recipe! It is SO GOOD!
My family is loving it and I'm going to use it as a very quick recipe
that adds alot. You use Adjustable Measing Spoons, a mix n scraper,
a piece of Simple Additions to put it on, the chopper for the Skor
or Heath Bar, and the apple wedger or better yet.. .the A/C/P/S

If you haven't tried this... try it!

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

1 package cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce
2 Skor bars – chopped
Apples

Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
Spread in a large plate.
Pour LOTS of caramel over it.
Chop Skor Chocolates bars with Chopper.
Spread Skor bar pieces over top.
Cut up some apples with the Apple Wedger
And dip apples….mmmmmmmm!!

I forgot... I was thinking this would make a great sugar cookie pizza which would incorporate a stone as well... I'll be trying that next!

quiverfull7 said:
I forgot... I was thinking this would make a great sugar cookie pizza which would incorporate a stone as well... I'll be trying that next!
Oooh, let us know how that one turns out. I would love to do that as an easy 2nd recipe at a show.:)

That is basically a pizza already. Check out Taffy Apple Pizza in the All the Best book. Add 1/4 cup of peanut butter to the cream cheese mixture and it's TAP. YUM!!!

I just did the dip version of this at a show Thursday, while a focaccia was in the oven. Delish!

Yes the Taffy Apple Pizza IS good, but this other one is a nice alternative because it has no peanuts for those who are allergic.

Yum, I may do that Skor one at a Kids' Cookie Show I'm doing in a week or so. That's an easy one to bake in the oven ahead of time at home and put the toppings on while the kids are arriving.:)

Oh cool! Does the taffy apple one have the Skor bar on it? I prefer this base without the peanut butter...

The TAP has chopped nuts instead of the Skor. It's really good with cashews or honey-roasted peanuts.

pamperedbecky said:
Yes the Taffy Apple Pizza IS good, but this other one is a nice alternative because it has no peanuts for those who are allergic.

I would double check that the Skor bar does not have any nuts before you offer it. I'm pretty sure Heath Bars do have nuts in them.

Heath bars have Almonds so they would be okay if someone had a peanut allergy but not a TREE nut allergy. I don't have a Skor bar on hand so I can't check that label right now but I will. I have to say... I like the flavor of this better tahn the Taffy Apple... that one is great too but I like this better.

it depends on where the candy bar is made and the severity to the nut my sister had a girl who ate a caramel twix bar in her school and she died from the nut allergy and where she is working they had to take out everything from thier school that was even made at a [plant that uses peanut oil. On the other hand if they knew they were seerly allegic to nuts they would avoid the dessert

I have had the dip with chopped up Whopper candies too... very yummy, they didn't use the brown sugar either, just poured the caramel over teh block of cream cheese.

My sister's version...My sister makes this. But we're both too lazy to chop the Skor bars, lol. We use a bag of Heath Chips. Also we wedge the apples and put them in a bowl of pineapple juice to soak until ready to serve, then drain. The juice helps keep them from turning brown. :) It is a great dip!

I love to do the TAP at my shows. I have the spread made ahaed in my Small Batter Bowl, and the cookie baked on my Medium Round Stone. All that is left to do is use the Apple P/C/S, to slice the apples and drizzle the caramel apple over the top. I do this during the bake time for whatever my main dish is and they are ready at the same time. I can't wait to try the Skor Bar Dip!

What are the ingredients for "My New Favorite Recipe!!!!"?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 1 green bell pepper, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, 1 package of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and tortilla chips.

Can I substitute ground turkey for ground beef in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ground turkey for ground beef in this recipe. It will still taste delicious!

How long does it take to make "My New Favorite Recipe!!!!"?

This recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegetarian by substituting the ground beef with vegetarian crumbles or tofu, and omitting the cheese if you prefer.

What kitchen tools do I need to make this recipe?

You will need a skillet, a wooden spoon, a cutting board, a knife, and measuring cups and spoons to make this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode