• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Kellythechef: Delicious Apple Dip Recipe for Your Next Event

In summary, the apple dip recipe requires 8 oz of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of white sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of chopped pecans. You can use any type of chopped nut you prefer and adjust the measurements accordingly. The dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and goes well with a variety of fruits or crackers. It can also be made ahead of time and should be left at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving for easier dipping.
pkd09
Silver Member
A while ago you posted an idea for an "extra" recipe to serve. It was the apple dip (equal parts peanut butter and maple syrup). Well at the last minute before leaving for a show today I decided to add an extra at my cost and I remembered your recipe. It was a huge hit. Many guests remarked that sometimes that carmel dip is just to sweet but this was terrific. Just wanted to send a "THANK YOU" to you and remind others of this recipe since it is apple time.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad the apple dip was a hit at the show. It's always nice when something you come up with is enjoyed by others. I'm sure it will be a great addition to many other autumn-themed events. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience and spreading the word about the dip!

Thank you for sharing your success with the apple dip recipe! I'm glad it was a hit at your show and that it was a welcome change from the usual caramel dip. It's always nice to have a healthier option that still satisfies a sweet tooth. And you're right, with apple season here, it's the perfect time to bring out this recipe again. Thanks for the reminder and happy dipping!

1. What ingredients do I need to make this apple dip?

The ingredients for this apple dip recipe are 8 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, and 1/4 cup chopped pecans.

2. Can I use a different type of nut in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chopped nut you prefer, such as walnuts or almonds. Just make sure to adjust the measurements according to your preference.

3. How long can I store this dip?

This apple dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Just make sure to stir it well before serving again.

4. Can I serve this dip with something other than apples?

Absolutely! This dip goes well with a variety of fruits such as strawberries, bananas, and pears. You can also serve it with graham crackers or pretzels for a sweet and salty combination.

5. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to let it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving to allow it to soften and become easier to dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies