• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'd Love to Tell You What I Think!

In summary, the caller asked a teller at the bank about their customer experience and the teller told the caller that they give a perfect customer experience. The caller laughed because the caller thought that the caller was going to say that they give a perfect customer experience even though they work at the bank. The caller then shared how happy the caller was that the caller was able to talk to the caller. The caller then said that the caller could report to their higher-ups that the bank doesn't spend enough money to make the customers happy.
jenniferp417
I work in a bank. We have people who will randomly call clients asking them about their experiences with us... it's a sort of "mystery shopping" thing to make sure people are happy.I got a call today. I told him I worked for the branch he was asking questions about. He asked me if I had time to answer a few questions. I said again, sure, if it's ok that I'm a teller in the branch you're asking questions about. I had to keep from laughing the whole time he was asking me questions.What the HECK? Of course I'm going to say we give a perfect client experience! I really think we do but of course when it counts I'm going to say it!That just really made my day, and I had to share!

LOL!!! That's awesome! :D
Hey, that's the way to get the best response, right?!?! :thumbup:
Thanks for sharing, that made me laugh!

so did he just not care you worked there? LOL

Not that I would do this, but all I can think about is the trouble you could have made for a co-worker you didn't like in this type of situation! What a hoot. Just going by script strikes again!

Laurie, I think he just wanted to read his script. I don't think he cared.And Nicole, he didn't ask for the name of the person who'd waited on me, so I don't think I could have done that. I love my coworkers so I wouldn't, but still. :) That could have come in handy at past jobs!

I'd love to tell someone how I feel about my bank!! I'm in the process of switching to the credit union across the street...tee hee! ;)

LOL!! That's too funny! I guess he was just reading his script, the poor fella!! hehe

I love it!! thats great... I love a good giggle especially after a long day in my mad house... thanks for posting!

He doesn't work for the bank, he works for the marketing research company (read: tele-terrorists) that the bank hired. He doesn't hear a word you have to say except for answers to his questions.That's one for you to report to your higher-ups about, and while you're at it, ask them why they spend a half a bazillion bucks a year trying to lure people away from other banks but never spend nickel number one to keep us happy - you remember us - they people who are already customers? Hello? Wouldn't it be cheaper and more efficient to keep us existing customers happy than to try to steal customers from another bank? (While they're trying to steal us, too!)

KG, that's a good point. Very, very good. I'm so angry at our corporate level people that I wouldn't spit on 'em if they were burning right now, frankly... but I love my local branch and I love my clients so that's enough for now.The work I work for large corporate entities, whether retail or banking, the less faith I have in my fellow human being... These people in these corporate offices, making decisions that make my life hell, and yours as a customer... I wonder if these people even have souls.

1. What is "I'd Love to Tell You What I Think!"?

"I'd Love to Tell You What I Think!" is a feedback program designed by Pampered Chef to gather honest opinions and reviews from customers about our products and services.

2. How can I participate in "I'd Love to Tell You What I Think!"?

To participate in "I'd Love to Tell You What I Think!", you can either receive an email invitation from us or visit our website and click on the "Feedback" tab. From there, you can fill out a short survey and share your thoughts.

3. Is there a reward for participating in "I'd Love to Tell You What I Think!"?

Yes, we value your feedback and as a thank you for participating, you will receive a special discount code that can be used on your next Pampered Chef purchase.

4. Will my feedback be anonymous?

Yes, all feedback provided through "I'd Love to Tell You What I Think!" is completely anonymous. We want you to feel comfortable sharing your honest opinions without any fear of judgement.

5. How will my feedback be used by Pampered Chef?

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and will be used to improve our products and services. We take all feedback into consideration and use it to make necessary changes and enhancements to better serve our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laura420
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies