• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have to Tell You I Kinda Like This Last Month That the Dcb's Are

In summary, there is an influx of demand for the DCB's, but they may have to remove them from host only mode soon.
lesliec
I have to tell you I kinda like this last month that the DCB's are available to customers. I had a show last week and already have two on it, and one more customer contemplating it.... I have never sold one at full price until now.

Re: DcbI understand your excitement but I fear that we will all suffer for our enthusiasm to get the word out that it will soon be host only. If there's as major an influx of orders as it sounds they may have to remove it from host only too. Hopefully they won't have to do that and they will be able to build up stock soon so it can come back in the catalog for everyone.

Re: DcbThey are already on backorder until at least 6/29.

Re: DcbThey are always on back order, and usually ship sooner than P3 says they will, in my experience. I am just excited, b/c I don't sell many. I have my first decent sized show. It is currently at $563, and I am sure it will get to at least $800, especially with the hosts' orders.

Re: Dcb
lesliec said:
They are always on back order, and usually ship sooner than P3 says they will, in my experience. I am just excited, b/c I don't sell many. I have my first decent sized show. It is currently at $563, and I am sure it will get to at least $800, especially with the hosts' orders.

I have my largest show ever right now at over 1200 and she says 2 more outside orders and have sold I beleive 6 of them. I think before now I had sold maybe 5 in 10 months so I am so excited. I hope to sell two more and have two more great orders and this show might hit 1500 dollars alone. I might have my best month ever and might be shooting for that 3000 after all. Was worried about the 1500 and now I know I have that since I had already submitted 565 dollar show. So its just a matter of seeing if I can get a couple more 500 dollar shows and I will be right there.

What is "I Have to Tell You I Kinda Like This Last Month That the Dcb's Are"?

"I Have to Tell You I Kinda Like This Last Month That the Dcb's Are" is a phrase that refers to the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender, a versatile kitchen appliance that has gained popularity in the last month.

What are the features of the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender has a powerful 1200 watt motor, 8 pre-set functions, and a 64-ounce blending jar. It also has a heating element, so it can cook and blend at the same time.

Can the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender be used for more than just blending?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender can also be used for cooking, pureeing, chopping, and emulsifying. It is a versatile kitchen appliance that can handle a variety of tasks.

Is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender has a self-cleaning function that makes it easy to clean. Simply add water and a drop of dish soap, and the blender will clean itself in just 60 seconds.

Does the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender comes with a 3-year warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship, giving you peace of mind with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefMary412