• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream in Bread Tube: A Fun and Unique Twist for Your Next Kids' Show!

In summary, the "Ice Cream in Bread Tube" is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to make homemade ice cream quickly and easily. It consists of a silicone tube with freezing gel inside, and all you have to do is fill it with your desired ingredients and freeze for a few hours. This tool is great for portion control and experimentation with different flavors. It is also easy to clean, as the silicone tube is dishwasher safe.
jcwarr
has anyone put ice cream in the bread tube to turn out and cut into stars? i have a kids show coming up soon and i was wondering if this was possible. thanks for any help!

You might want to type the word bread tube into the files and see what comes up I have heard of someone doing that on here but I am not sure where I found it right now.

mommyhugz1978 said:
You might want to type the word bread tube into the files and see what comes up I have heard of someone doing that on here but I am not sure where I found it right now.
YES. Just soften the ice cream a bit, stuff it in the tube and refreeze. Wrap it in a warm towel or run warm water over it for a few minutes and it will slide out in the shape of the tube.

Make cookies using the ends of the tube as cookie cutters and then put them together with the ice cream to make ice cream sandwiches.

ice cream starsthank you so much for the help!!!! i think it is going to look so cute to have star ice cream next to the cupcakes!!!:)

I got one of those bread tubes in one of my surpise boxes... that sounds like fun!!! I will have to try that one!!! :)

cut it with the crinkle cutter!

Related to Ice Cream in Bread Tube: A Fun and Unique Twist for Your Next Kids' Show!

1. What is an "Ice Cream in Bread Tube"?

The "Ice Cream in Bread Tube" is a unique kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to make homemade ice cream in just minutes. It consists of a silicone tube with a special freezing gel inside, which you simply fill with your favorite ice cream ingredients and freeze.

2. How does the "Ice Cream in Bread Tube" work?

The freezing gel inside the tube helps to freeze the ice cream mixture quickly and evenly. Once you fill the tube with your ingredients, you simply place it in the freezer for around 3-4 hours. After that, you can remove the tube from the freezer, slice off the top, and push out your homemade ice cream.

3. What are the benefits of using the "Ice Cream in Bread Tube"?

The "Ice Cream in Bread Tube" allows you to make homemade ice cream without the need for an ice cream maker or any complicated equipment. It is also great for portion control, as the tube makes around 1 1/2 cups of ice cream, perfect for a single serving or sharing with a friend.

4. Can I use any ice cream recipe with the "Ice Cream in Bread Tube"?

Yes, you can use any ice cream recipe you like with the "Ice Cream in Bread Tube". It is also great for experimenting with different flavors and mix-ins to create your own unique ice cream creations.

5. How do I clean the "Ice Cream in Bread Tube"?

The silicone tube is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. If you do not have a dishwasher, you can simply wash the tube with warm soapy water and let it air dry before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • AlowayFamily
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Buttercup72
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies