• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Wish They Had More Kid Items Available

In summary, Home Office is trying to promote family time at dinner, but kids are being taken out of the equation. Kids Apron Set is on the Outlet this month for only $8.
redsoxgirl
I know there are tons of items that kids can use, but I wish they had things specifically for kids (smaller, lighter, a little less expensive, etc).I think kids being in the kitchen is so important and would love to help other families start doing it more often.That's it - just sharing a thought :chef:

Last edited:
redsoxgirl said:
I know there are tons of items that kids can use, but I wish they had things specifically for kids (smaller, lighter, a little less expesive, etc).

I think kids being in the kitchen is so important and would love to help other families start doing it more often.

That's it - just sharing a thought :chef:
We used to - they didn't sell well, and were discontinued.

Although that is a GREAT idea... my kids LOVE to help cook in the kitchen... wont let them touch my knives, stones, or some other products though... they like the food chopper :D

I hope they bring things back. My daughter loves the cookie making set and the apron! She has one of each at my house and my mom's house! Of course, I didn't sell a ton. Everyone wants to buy toys for kids. I love giving gifts that create time! Cooking, reading, board games, etc. Speaking of...I think my daughter is done going potty. Back to Memory! Mine's gone!

Kid's Apron Set is on the Outlet this month for only $8. I wish they would bring back Kid stuff, too. I just did a Mommy & Me show & it would have been nice to have something beyond the Kids' cookbook!

Just let HO know! If enough people request it, then it'll happen;)

it would have been nice to have something beyond the Kids' cookbook!

Hasn't this been discontinued? For HO promoting the family at the dinner table they're sure making it hard for us to get help putting dinner on that table. lol Or maybe not. My kids are sometimes more hindrance than help. I'd like to see more kids things, too.

I was thinking the same thing Marisa!
I sent an email to HO telling them I wish they had more stuff and mentioned how they're trying to enforce family time at dinner, but are taking kids out of the equation.

Last edited:
Lindsay, I think that's great that you shared your thought with us AND Home Office, because that's the way to get a change to come about. I just sent the same thing, so you know they'll at least have gotten 2 requests for more kids items.

Related to I Wish They Had More Kid Items Available

1. Why does Pampered Chef not have more kid-friendly items available?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools and products for all ages, but our focus is mainly on providing high-quality items for adults. We want to ensure that our products are safe and durable for all customers, including children.

2. Can I use regular Pampered Chef products for cooking with my kids?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our products, such as our cutting tools and baking sets, are suitable for use with children. We also offer a selection of products specifically designed for kids, such as our cookie cutters and measuring spoons.

3. Are there any plans for Pampered Chef to expand their kid-friendly product line?

We are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product offerings. While we cannot guarantee any specific plans, we are open to feedback and suggestions from our customers on what products they would like to see for kids.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party specifically for kids?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to work with you to plan a fun and interactive cooking party for kids. They can also offer tips and ideas for incorporating your child's interests into the party, such as themed recipes or activities.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for purchasing kid-friendly items from Pampered Chef?

At this time, we do not have any specific discounts or promotions for our kid-friendly products. However, we do offer regular sales and promotions for all of our products, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heidi Schmidt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ampirolli