• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Go to the Regional Meeting

In summary, the conversation involved someone in need of money and selling a set of HWC Daisy plates for $20 each. Other individuals also expressed interest in buying the plates and one person mentioned having other items for sale. The conversation also included someone excited about attending an event and receiving support from others.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I do not have much here to offer but I need money before tonight. No, not physically but as long as I know it is coming, I know I can borrow it! I have several and I mean about a dozen sets of the HWC Daisey plates. They originally sold for $21.50 a set. They are the same plates that now have snowmen on them. They are durable and whimsical all edged in pink and white daisies. If you could or would want to help me I sure would appreciate it. I would love $20 per set and that includes the shipping cost to you as I do not think they would be too expensive. Now I also have one other product I would love to move but I can not post it here as it is a current set of items. If you would like to know what it is and how much, e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

John- I will take 2 of the sets of HWC Daisy plates... $40. They were adorable, and I didn't get them last year.Can you take Paypal? email me at [email protected] if you can.
I'll be gone for a little bit tonight for church so won't be online much longer- but can get email thru my cellphone- I'm leaving in about an hour...and then back about 9pm eastern. I can finish up the transaction then so you have the money to register.

I'll take 2 more sets. I've got 9-10 already & will be using them at my cousin's shower next month. Then, I'm saving them for when my girls get married. They're 5 & 8. :D

I sent you a pm!

Well ladies THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I got myself registered thanks to all of you. I also think I have all the plates I have sold so... Thank you again. I do have that one set of shiny things left though if anyone is interested. E-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to know what it is. Big hugs to all!

Since his are sold I have a set along with the current ones as well. PM me or email me @ [email protected] if you want to get these. Also, I have a large list of items current and retired still NEED to clear out of my overflowing office. Let me know if you need the list.

smspamperedchef said:
Since his are sold I have a set along with the current ones as well. PM me or email me @ [email protected] if you want to get these. Also, I have a large list of items current and retired still NEED to clear out of my overflowing office. Let me know if you need the list.

I'd like to see the list! Please email it to me at [email protected].

John - I'm glad you're getting the chance to go!

This will be just what you need!

I think you are right Becky. I am in such a much better place than I was for NC so this should be a kick in the butt for me. This time I am excited to go and I am excited about what life will become. Brand new starts are an adventure now, not a thing to fear!

I'm so glad you could work it out! It IS just what you need right now. Go with the attitude of success and you'll fly!

What is a regional meeting and why should I attend?

A regional meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific area. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn new skills and techniques, and get inspired to grow your business.

When and where is the next regional meeting?

You can find the schedule for upcoming regional meetings on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. The locations and dates vary, so be sure to check the schedule regularly.

How much does it cost to attend a regional meeting?

The cost of attending a regional meeting may vary, but it typically ranges from $30-$50. This fee covers the cost of materials, training sessions, and any meals provided during the meeting.

What can I expect at a regional meeting?

Regional meetings typically include training sessions, product demonstrations, networking opportunities, and motivational speakers. It is a great chance to learn new skills, share ideas, and get inspired to grow your business.

Can I bring a guest to the regional meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the regional meeting. However, they may be required to pay a registration fee. Be sure to check with your team leader or the regional meeting registration information for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies