• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Thought You Could Order Online???

In summary, our online catalog may not have all products available for purchase, but you can still order products from previous catalogs online. If a product is out of stock, you will see a message and can check with a consultant for availability. You can also use discount or promo codes when ordering online and return or exchange products within 30 days through our Customer Care team.
MelCo
I thought as of Sept 1 you can have people order on the PC website??? I was planning on people who were doing catolog shows in sept do them online? Is this possible?

You can take individual orders but only on your own personal website. If a customer goest to the PC website they will just direct them to a consultant in their area.

Set up a "show" in your name... then they can order thru that "show". This is what my director told me to do.

I think Mel is talking about the PC website not her personal website. Is that right Mel? Maybe I am confused
:confused:

Oh!! Oops! Sorry...your right!
No one can order from the PC website , only personal. Sorry, not paying close enough attention! :rolleyes:

Individual OrdersChefNic,

You don't have to set up a catalog show in your name now for people to order from your website. On the first page there is the boxes for the host name and then the link for ordering unattached from a show. I have lots of people that want to help out hosts that will still call before they order now.

1. Why can't I find the product I want to order online?

Our online catalog may not have all of our products available for purchase. Some items may only be available through a consultant or at a live cooking show.

2. Can I order products from a previous catalog online?

Yes, you can order products from previous catalogs online, as long as they are still available for purchase.

3. How do I know if a product is out of stock online?

If a product is out of stock online, you will see a message stating that the item is currently unavailable. You can also check with a consultant to see if the product is available through them.

4. Can I use a discount or promo code when ordering online?

Yes, you can use a discount or promo code when ordering online. Simply enter the code during the checkout process to apply the discount to your order.

5. Can I return or exchange products ordered online?

Yes, you can return or exchange products ordered online within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our Customer Care team for assistance with your return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales