• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Thought Troubles Only Came in 3'S!

In summary, the book "I Thought Troubles Only Came in 3'S!" challenges the belief that troubles come in threes and encourages readers to view their struggles as opportunities for growth. It offers practical advice and strategies for handling challenges in a positive way, and combines personal anecdotes, research-based insights, and practical tools and exercises. While not a substitute for professional therapy, it can be helpful for those struggling with mental health issues and is suitable for individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
pampchefrhondab
I'm just feelin so overwhelmed lately! I sure wish my troubles would have stopped at 3! I'm starting on my 3rd set of 3's in the past month!!!

I won't go into details, but just wanted to vent!

The economic news and gas prices are not helping my mood either:blushing:!

Just thought I would let others who are having a rough time of it know they are not alone;)!

I'm going to go to bed now. Good night all.

Hang in there - it came to pass!I know so many having a REALLY bad year, lots of tragedy.I've had a pretty decent year this year, but 3 years ago when my dad died, we had 7 deaths in our family in 6 months.I can say, it does pass and it does get better. Kind of hard to see when you're in the storm though!

Hang in and know we are here for you if you need to vent anymore. Sometimes life seems so wrong, but we need to remember God has a wonderful plan for all.

The year my dad died was tough. I owned and operated a show and clothing store, and then my dad was diagnosed with lung, bone, and colon cancer June 2.

By Aug. 3 he died, and one week to the day of the funeral I had a fire in my store and lost everything. When the Fire Marshall came to ask questions the next morning all I could do was cry, he was beside himself. I have to admit he was kind through it all.

I also wondered if everyone else was having this type of tragedy in their lives. Know people are out their and are willing to help or just listen.

I pray God sends you peace and comfort during your trying times.

Related to I Thought Troubles Only Came in 3'S!

1. Can you explain the meaning behind the title "I Thought Troubles Only Came in 3'S!"?

The title refers to the common saying "troubles come in threes" which suggests that when one bad thing happens, two more will follow. The book challenges this belief and encourages readers to view their struggles as opportunities for growth and strength.

2. Is this book only for people who are going through a difficult time?

No, this book is for anyone who wants to change their mindset and learn how to handle challenges in a more positive way. It offers practical advice and strategies for overcoming obstacles and finding joy in difficult situations.

3. What makes this book different from other self-help books?

This book combines personal anecdotes, research-based insights, and practical tools and exercises to help readers navigate through tough times. It also encourages readers to reflect on their own experiences and find their own unique solutions.

4. Can this book be helpful for someone who is struggling with mental health issues?

While this book is not a substitute for professional therapy, it can offer valuable insights and coping mechanisms for those struggling with mental health issues. It promotes self-care and self-compassion, which are important for maintaining good mental health.

5. Is there a specific audience for this book?

This book is for anyone who wants to cultivate a more positive and resilient mindset. It can be beneficial for individuals of all ages and backgrounds, as everyone faces challenges at some point in their lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef