• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Lose a Molar? No, Compared to What Happened Next...

In summary, Janet's aunt was found dead this afternoon after going home from church. It is unclear what caused her death, but her death
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So I bit a cookie this a.m. and lost 1/2 a molar...thought that was bad...nope, no biggie compared to our call tonight.

My DH's aunt was found dead today. She went home after church Sunday with a headache to go to bed and rest. She didn't show up at church Sunday night or Bible Study Monday and no one called so they called the police to break in her condo. She was found dead in bed. She was in her late 60's.

We can't go to NC for the funeral, but DH's parents will be going.

Sorry to hear about your DH's Aunt. I will be praying for your family as well as you. I hope you are able to fix your tooth soon. My DD has an abscessed molar and needs a root canal.

So sorry to hear about your DH's aunt... The only consolation is she died peacefully and is in Heaven right now...

Wow, that is scary. Luckily she had caring people to realize when she didn't show up, to call the authorities. May she rest peacefully.

Janet I am so sorry for your loss.

Janet,

I'm sorry for your and your DH's loss. You'll be in my prayers.

wow - so sorry to hear that.

Was it an aneurysm? Isn't a bad headache one of the first signs?

Janet, you and your family are in my prayers. Where in NC is she?

Oh my God, Janet!! So sorry to hear that. (((HUGS))) I'll be praying for you and your family.

I'm so sorry Janet - you have been inundated lately!

Prayers for your family during this time, and get that tooth taken care of!

Oh Janet, I'm so sorry! What a shock.

My condolences, Janet. I also hope your dental issues are cleared up soon.

So sorry Janet; hang in there.

I'm sorry for your family's loss...

Let me try to answer all the questions at once...Linda - don't know the cause yet, they just found her yesterday.
Beth - in FayettevilleTooth got filed down yesterday, I'm getting a temporary crown done 12/9 - 2 hours in the chair - yuk and then the permanent on 1/11 (pushed that into the new year for financial/budgeting issues - I can wear a temp crown for a few weeks) It feels odd, but doesn't hurt....and thanks guys!

pamperedlinda said:
Was it an aneurysm? Isn't a bad headache one of the first signs?

Linda you are correct with brain aneurysms there is usually a headache.

An aneurysm is a ballooning out of an artery causing a weak area. If someone has high blood pressure they can make the aneurysm even weaker and possibly blow. An aneurysm can be many different places in your arterial blood system. HTH

Oh Janet, what a day...

Will be praying for your family. Any loss is huge, but it seems that the sudden ones are so hard...

And sorry to hear about your tooth. I really need to go to the dentist, but I just found out that mine is leaving the practice. She did a ton of work on me and I really liked and trusted her...

Janet, sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm so sorry, Janet ...

Related to Did I Just Lose a Molar? No, Compared to What Happened Next...

1. How do I properly use the "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning?

The "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning is versatile and can be used on a variety of dishes such as meats, vegetables, and even popcorn. Simply sprinkle the desired amount onto your food and cook as usual for a burst of flavor.

2. Is the "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, the "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye. It is also free from artificial flavors and preservatives, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

3. How long does the "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning last?

The "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of production. However, for optimal freshness and flavor, we recommend using it within 1 year of opening the container.

4. Can I use the "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning as a marinade?

Yes, the "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning can be mixed with oil and vinegar to create a delicious marinade for meats or vegetables. Let the food marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking for maximum flavor.

5. Is the "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning spicy?

The "When It Rains, It Pours..." seasoning has a mild level of spiciness, making it suitable for most taste preferences. However, if you prefer a spicier flavor, you can add additional spices or hot sauce to your dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies