• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think That Those Who Bought Surprise Boxes....

I would like to add my name to the list of those interested in a new style travel mug.In summary, the conversation revolved around exchanging and purchasing items from the surprise boxes that consultants received. Some items mentioned were a coffee carafe, leaf napkins and matching rings, a cake stencil, toaster bags, and a nylon slice and server. The idea of exchanging or buying items from others who live nearby was also brought up. The retail price of a striped table runner from Fall 2005 was mentioned. Participants also discussed items that they had to offer, such as cake stencils, crocks, and other products not from the surprise boxes. The desire for a discontinued butter knife with a groove and a cream-colored travel coffee mug was
smarteez2
Gold Member
Should post in this thread whatever they got that they want to sale in this thread. What do you all think? Just post the items with you e-mail address so we can respond to you if we want to purchase and whether or not you take pay pal. :)

Coffee Carafe (white one)
Leaf Napkins (cloth) and matching rings
Cake Stencil
Toaster Bags
Nylon Slice n' Server

I'll have to look what else...

Paypal - yes
PM me to figure out prices...

Good idea. I was afraid of what large items I would get that I didn't need, so I just bought from those opening their boxes the things they didn't want that I did. I did well: ice shaver, 2 coffee mugs, 1 striped rect. platter, 10 old Great Season's Bests, discontinued smaller stencil set and a nylon slice and serve to use with nonstick cookware. What do you think?
I think it is a great idea to exchange items you all got in your surprise boxes. Wouldn't it be great if those who wanted to exchange or buy lived near one another?

chefjwr said:
Wouldn't it be great if those who wanted to exchange or buy lived near one another?

Ha! Then I'm out! :p

Does anyone know how much the Striped Table runner sold new for last Fall?

Lisa2Boys said:
Does anyone know how much the Striped Table runner sold new for last Fall?

That one was from F/W 05...but I cant remember how much....:eek:

The table runner retailed for $26.00

If you go to the files and search for "product", you'll find a .zip file that contains an Excel spreadsheet. It has prices for most products that have been in the catalog since I started. It's missing a couple (star spangled summer items), but it's mostly complete. Grey lines are discontinued items.

Here's what I have to offer

cake stencils **
yellow crock**
Toaster Bags **
Tile Napkins 2 **
Leaf Napkin Ring Set** (these are pending.. I just need to figure out what I want for them.)

If any of the items with astericks interest anyone, let me know. Email me privately or at . I thought the tile napkins were towels, which is why I didn't trade them at conference.

I know this is going waaaaayyyyyy back, but I am in search of the old butter knife/spreader that had a groove in it to rest on your butter tub. Mine broke the other day. I had to have a moment of silence.

I guess they are not showing up in surprise boxes, huh?

We have bread tubes and ice shavers, but no butter spreaders.

I would love to purchase one if any one has one. I know it is a long shot.

My email is [email protected]

Let me know a price.

Thanks,
Tracy

pamperedtracy said:
I know this is going waaaaayyyyyy back, but I am in search of the old butter knife/spreader that had a groove in it to rest on your butter tub. Mine broke the other day. I had to have a moment of silence.

I guess they are not showing up in surprise boxes, huh?

We have bread tubes and ice shavers, but no butter spreaders.

I would love to purchase one if any one has one. I know it is a long shot.

My email is [email protected]

Let me know a price.

Thanks,
Tracy

I have one, but mine is used...

My SIL is wanting one of those old butter knives too!!!

Janet, are you wanting to part with yours?

I don't care if it is used. Let me know.

Tracy

Hunter green stoneware crock
Halloween my safe cutter
Old style can opener
Pastry Brush (light brownish colored handle) (2)
Cake Stencil Set

I take Paypal at [email protected]

tumbler set (2) (I also have the serving tray)
hunter green stoneware crock (2) {does anyone have a cranberry one???}
square bread tube
toaster bags

I have a lot of other items too not from surprise packs - email me if you are interested in the list. Thanks!

I do have paypal.

Okay. I don't even remeber what was in the boxes I got!
So I will post when I get them but what I really wanted was the cream colored PC travel coffee mug and I know I didn't get it. So if any of you want to part with theirs let me know :)
Thanks.
P.S. Loved meeting the cheffers and had an inspiring time at conference!
Do not miss it!

That's what I wanted too.. boo .... next year that station will be my FIRST stop ... I didn't realize they would sell out so quickly

I need butter knives too

I have a striped Simple additions Platter - A green and unglazed bread crock I will try to gifure out if I want to sell anything else once I have had a little more sleep. I think it is going to take a few days to recover from te lack of sleep getting stuck at the airport. BUT I HAD A GREAT TIME AT CONFERENCE

kathy,
did you already sell your striped platter?

tumbler set (2) (I also have the serving tray) *** SOLD ***
hunter green stoneware crock (2) {does anyone have a cranberry one???}
square bread tube
toaster bags

I have a lot of other items too not from surprise packs - email me if you are interested in the list. Thanks!

I do have paypal.

here is a thought ladies.... why dont' you use these items as cash and carry at fairs... that is what I do.... I jsut lower the prices slightly..... Some people dont' want' to wait for something to be shipped to them....

What is included in the Surprise Boxes from Pampered Chef?

The Surprise Boxes from Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and products, such as baking pans, utensils, cookware, and food items. The exact contents of each box may vary, but they are all valued at a higher price than the cost of the box.

Can I choose the items in my Surprise Box?

No, the Surprise Boxes from Pampered Chef are pre-packaged and the contents are a surprise. This adds to the excitement and value of the box. However, you can select the type of box you want based on your cooking preferences, such as a baking box or BBQ box.

Are the items in the Surprise Boxes full-sized or sample-sized?

The items in the Surprise Boxes are full-sized products from Pampered Chef's regular catalog. This means you will receive the same high-quality, durable products that are available for individual purchase.

Can I return or exchange items from my Surprise Box?

Due to the nature of the Surprise Boxes, returns and exchanges are not allowed. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How often are new Surprise Boxes released by Pampered Chef?

The release of new Surprise Boxes is dependent on product availability and may vary. We recommend signing up for our email list to be notified when new boxes are released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • finley1991