• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think That the Grill Pan Looks Neat

In summary, the grill pan measures 11.5 inches by 11.5 inches with a depth of 2 inches. It is dishwasher safe and compatible with all stovetops. The pan also features a non-stick coating and is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Just wondering what everyone thought of the grill pan. It looks really nice. I was thinking about ordering it and the panini press. I love panini's. (I'm not sure if I spelled that right, too tired to check the spelling now.LOL):blushing:
Tab

I love the grill pan especially since they came out with the grill press!

Enjoy!

I LOVE my grill pan. I actually use it for everything.. not just for grilling. It's a great size pan for everything. I would definately make the investment.

LOVE the Grill Pan! I plan on getting the grill press soon.

It makes awesome bacon. I personnally like the Turkey bacon and it turns out so yummy and I love the grill lines. You feel like professional chef...

Our grill pan was reviewed by Cook's Illustrated a while back. Someone was kind enough to post the full text of the article earlier this week. (Search for "Cook's Illustrated" in the thread titles.) LOVE this pan!

I love my grill pan! You need it!

I also love my grill pan. I just got done making grilled cheese in it for the family and they are great!!!

Thanks for all your input. Now it's time to start booking shows to earn dough to buy my pan!:D

Just used my grill pan tonight at my show - love it!!! :)

My Grill Pan & Grill press are so well loved that they basically NEVER leave my stovetop - LOL I use them DAILY

I also love the grill pan. It was something I never realized I needed until I had it and now I can't live w/o it.

You should host a show ASAP and get it as a host half priced item since it will no longer be available as a half-priced item in Sept.

Related to I Think That the Grill Pan Looks Neat

1. What are the dimensions of the grill pan?

The grill pan measures 11.5 inches by 11.5 inches and has a depth of 2 inches.

2. Is the grill pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the grill pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend using the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

3. Can the grill pan be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the grill pan is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Is the grill pan non-stick?

Yes, the grill pan features a non-stick coating for easy food release and quick cleanup.

5. Can the grill pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the grill pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for finishing dishes in the oven or keeping food warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom