• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think I Want to Get My Hair Chopped off

In summary, both the author and the other person are considering cutting their hair short. However, the author is worried about the Chicago humidity and whether or not her hair will grow back.
Well thanks Deb!! I just got my hair chopped off and highlited!! I hope it looks okay. I'm afraid to jump in the shower to see what it'll look like!

I've been growing mine out for about 3 years now...a couple of trims here and there....I'm ready for some kind of change again though...I've been trying to get it to a length where I can donate too, however I'm getting antsy, probably because it's so dang hot!!!! I think I have enough to donate if I go really short, but I was hoping to keep a lil length so it doesn't freak me and everyone I know out! :)

Woo hoo, I did it! Sorry for the crappy photos--had to do it in the mirror without a flash. :)

I went from this:
1_hair_now.jpg

To this! I love it! You should have seen all the hair on the ground. My hair is coarse and thick and now it is so light!

1_new_hair_1.jpg

1_new_hair_2.jpg

Last edited:
looks good!! Short hair is so fun for summer :)

It looks great!!! I need to post a new pic of me with my "natural" color!

It looks cute Debbie.

Totally cute :) You have the perfect face for a cut like that.

When I go short, I look weird. :p

You look adorable, Deb!

Very cute:D I bet it feels so much lighter with this hot weather!

I LOVE IT!! I can't wait for our dinner in 2 days!!!:D

OMG! I am so glad you cut it, because it looks amazing! I thought it was cute before, but this really gives you a great look!!

It looks good!!! I decided yesterday I am getting mine lopped off. It is at my shoulders and driving me crazy!! I haven't blow dried in 2 weeks because it takes so long!! (I have enough hair for 2 people, unfortunately I'm completely serious!) I wish my hair appt was sooner! :( It stays in a pony tail right now!

Very cute! Maybe someday I will get the nerve up to cut my hair.

Very cute Deb!
Mine is long too and I'm contemplating the new Katie Holmes 'do.
It is so cute on her...of course it will look the same on me, right??? Ha!
I've had it that short before but it's been 6 years.

I'm so glad you did it ~ looks FABULOUS! Now I won't be shocked and not recognize you in a few days!

Ginny

Deb it is so cute! I love how fun it is! You are making me think of cutting mine (and I just cut off about 5 inches a month ago!). LOVE it!

Deb~

You look absolutely amazing!! That cut is just perfect for you!!

How are you liking it? Hubby?

AJPratt said:
OMG! I am so glad you cut it, because it looks amazing! I thought it was cute before, but this really gives you a great look!!

By the way, your haircut looks so cute too! We have the same sort of thing going on! ;)

<h2>1. Can you recommend a specific hairstyle that would suit me?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef employee, I am not a hairstylist, so I cannot recommend a specific hairstyle for you. However, I can suggest consulting with a professional hairstylist to find a style that would best suit your face shape, hair texture, and personal preferences.</p><h2>2. How short should I go if I decide to chop off my hair?</h2><p>The length you choose to go for when getting a haircut is entirely up to you. Some popular short haircuts include a bob, pixie cut, or a lob (long bob). It ultimately depends on your desired style and how much maintenance you are willing to put into your hair.</p><h2>3. Will cutting my hair make it easier to manage?</h2><p>In most cases, shorter hair can be easier to manage than longer hair. However, it is essential to consider your hair type and the specific haircut you choose. Some short haircuts may require more maintenance and styling than others, so it is best to consult with a hairstylist to find the best option for you.</p><h2>4. How often will I need to get my hair cut if I go for a shorter style?</h2><p>The frequency of haircuts varies depending on hair type, growth rate, and desired style. Generally, shorter haircuts require more frequent trims to maintain the shape and style. It is best to consult with your hairstylist to create a personalized maintenance schedule for your new haircut.</p><h2>5. Will cutting my hair make a noticeable difference in my appearance?</h2><p>Yes, cutting your hair can make a significant difference in your appearance. A new hairstyle can enhance your features, give you a fresh look, and boost your confidence. If you have been considering a change, a haircut could be just what you need to switch things up.</p>

1. Can you recommend a specific hairstyle that would suit me?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I am not a hairstylist, so I cannot recommend a specific hairstyle for you. However, I can suggest consulting with a professional hairstylist to find a style that would best suit your face shape, hair texture, and personal preferences.

2. How short should I go if I decide to chop off my hair?

The length you choose to go for when getting a haircut is entirely up to you. Some popular short haircuts include a bob, pixie cut, or a lob (long bob). It ultimately depends on your desired style and how much maintenance you are willing to put into your hair.

3. Will cutting my hair make it easier to manage?

In most cases, shorter hair can be easier to manage than longer hair. However, it is essential to consider your hair type and the specific haircut you choose. Some short haircuts may require more maintenance and styling than others, so it is best to consult with a hairstylist to find the best option for you.

4. How often will I need to get my hair cut if I go for a shorter style?

The frequency of haircuts varies depending on hair type, growth rate, and desired style. Generally, shorter haircuts require more frequent trims to maintain the shape and style. It is best to consult with your hairstylist to create a personalized maintenance schedule for your new haircut.

5. Will cutting my hair make a noticeable difference in my appearance?

Yes, cutting your hair can make a significant difference in your appearance. A new hairstyle can enhance your features, give you a fresh look, and boost your confidence. If you have been considering a change, a haircut could be just what you need to switch things up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjwr
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies