• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Convert My New Hair Cut Photo for My Avatar?

In summary, Jen has gotten a new hair cut and shares that she had to go shorter so she could get ready quicker with two kids. She says she looks good and is concerned about the world. She also mentions that she got an email from the person who cut her hair and she will be able to use the avitar they sent her.
jrstephens
Here's my new hair cut I got today. Had to go shorter so I could get ready quicker with 2 kids! HA!

Can someone convert it and email to me so I can change my avator? For some reason I can never convert it right to use it?

100_5185.jpg

I Love It!

Lookin Good!!!!!

Cute!!!!!!!

Watch Out World!!! A Hottie is in Town!

jbdowd0798 said:
Watch Out World!!! A Hottie is in Town!

H A ! H A ! :D

What a cutie!!!;)

Tell me if this is alright...http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh22/kacey1972/Jen-1.jpg

If this works for you, I'll email you the link and you can save it, and then upload it as your avitar. It distorted your teeth a little- sorry about that....

You look terrific!

Jennifer...cute cut :)

We have the same shower curtain :D My son's last bedroom had a HUGE window so we bought two and used them as curtains. We just moved into a new house and he doesn't want them anymore. So..painted the bathroom gray, spray painted the old wooden towel bars high gloss black, bought a red rug and VOILA....fun, cute bathroom for the kids!

Kitchen Diva said:
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh22/kacey1972/Jen-1.jpg

If this works for you, I'll email you the link and you can save it, and then upload it as your avitar. It distorted your teeth a little- sorry about that....

It worked!! I didn't even notice the teeth until I read your post, haha!!! I got your email.

Thanks!:thumbup:

Looks great Jennifer!

Your haircut looks great and your shower curtain is just as cute:) and might i say, you look radiant to have just had a baby. Girl, I didn't put any make up on, much less normal clothes or brushed hair for at least a month after my little boy was born.

tabnat80 said:
Your haircut looks great and your shower curtain is just as cute:) and might i say, you look radiant to have just had a baby. Girl, I didn't put any make up on, much less normal clothes or brushed hair for at least a month after my little boy was born.

Thanks!! There have been days that I have done that too. I just have always feel better though with hair and make up done, ha!

I got up and washed my hair and put on make up the 2nd day I was in the hospital!:eek: With my first, I did it the next day, ha! Yes, I am crazy !;)

What products can I use to maintain my new haircut?

Our Pampered Chef hair care line includes a variety of products such as shampoos, conditioners, and styling products specifically designed to nourish and maintain your new haircut.

Will my new haircut require a lot of maintenance?

The amount of maintenance will depend on the type of haircut and your hair texture. Our stylists will provide you with personalized tips and advice on how to maintain your new haircut.

Can I still use my old hair care products with my new haircut?

It is recommended to switch to our Pampered Chef hair care line to ensure the best results for your new haircut. Our products are specially formulated to complement and enhance your haircut.

How often should I get my new haircut trimmed?

The frequency of trims will depend on the type of haircut and how fast your hair grows. Our stylists can recommend a maintenance schedule to keep your new haircut looking fresh and healthy.

Can I request a specific stylist for my new haircut?

Yes, you can request a specific stylist when booking an appointment for your new haircut. Our team of experienced and skilled stylists are trained to provide the best haircuts and styles for our clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies