• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Size This for My Avator Pic?

In summary, Ellen's avatar features her new hair color and her son. Jennifer decided to use her avatar to show that she is the only one in her friends' group who has changed their hair color.
jrstephens
I would love to have it cropped to just me and my little boy and use this as my avator. This shows my new hair color too (although it is fading and I have an appointment to have it redone).

I figured it out one time how to resize it to work but cannot get it to work again.

THANKS to anyone that can do it!!

100_3886.jpg

That is a cute photo Jennifer!!

Here you go

Attachments

• 100_3886.jpg
    100_3886.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 160
Here you go....

Attachments

• jrstephens.doc
    415 KB · Views: 170
Here you go...

I did it two ways. One of you alone, and one with your little guy.

Sometimes when the pictures are too far away, it's hard to really see what you look like in your avatar. That's why I did one of just you!

Attachments

• Jennifer and son.jpg
    Jennifer and son.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 239
  • Jennifer alone cropped.jpg
    Jennifer alone cropped.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 242
Thank you both so much for doing this!

i did decide to go with me alone b/c you were right Kelly you can see me better in this one.

Thanks, again!

Thanks, Ellen.

You look super!

dannyzmom said:
You look super!

Thanks! I keep thinking I look bug eyed!:D I was about to go a little crazy with 15 three year olds at the party in McDonald's!

I may be wrong, but you might be the first person to have their avatar as a pic of them at McDonalds, LMAO!!

jrstephens said:
Thank you both so much for doing this!

i did decide to go with me alone b/c you were right Kelly you can see me better in this one.

Thanks, again!
You are very welcome!:D

You look great in your picture!
Not bug eyed!:eek:

gilliandanielle said:
I may be wrong, but you might be the first person to have their avatar as a pic of them at McDonalds, LMAO!!

Show's where I get to spend most of my time doesn't it? HA! That Hardee's commercial where it shows a pregnant woman eating there and saying to enjoy it b/c the next 13 years she will not get to IS CORRECT!!! I think they lace those cheeseburgers with something to make kids like them, they don't taste THAT good!

What is the recommended size for an avatar picture?

The recommended size for an avatar picture is typically between 150x150 pixels and 300x300 pixels. However, this can vary depending on the platform or website you are using.

How do I resize my avatar picture to fit the recommended size?

There are many online tools or photo editing software that allow you to resize your picture. Simply search for "resize image" and choose a tool or software that suits your needs. Follow the instructions provided to resize your avatar picture.

Can I use any picture as my avatar?

Yes, you can use any picture as your avatar as long as it meets the size requirements and follows the guidelines of the platform or website you are using. Some platforms may have restrictions on the type of images allowed, so be sure to check their guidelines before selecting an avatar picture.

What file format should my avatar picture be in?

Most platforms and websites accept common image file formats such as JPEG, PNG, or GIF. However, it is best to check the guidelines of the specific platform or website to ensure your avatar picture is in a compatible file format.

Can I change my avatar picture after setting it?

Yes, you can usually change your avatar picture at any time. Simply follow the instructions provided on the platform or website to change your avatar picture. Keep in mind that some platforms may have restrictions on how often you can change your avatar picture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef