• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Galina Signature SWG9902 size 4 for July Wedding!

In summary, if you are looking for a specific dress on the Galina Signature website, be sure to check back frequently as the merchandise can change daily. If you cannot find the desired dress on the website, try ebay, craigs list, and theknot.com.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Ok, totally off topic, but figured it couldn't hurt to try! I am getting married in July and fell in love with this Galina Signature dress. Anyone know someone who recently got married in this dress and wants to sell? :)

(Galina Signature SWG9902 size 4)

Try looking here: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/
If you do not see the desired dress here today, you may want to check back in a few days to see if it is posted then. The merchandise on this site changes daily, so beck back often.

There are some lovely dresses here, and most are at awesome prices. It almost makes me want to get married again just so I can wear some of these fabulous dresses.

totally off topic, but I just got married in one similar to Style SML9790
Galina Signature if you have no luck, gl w/ davi'ds I hatted them!

Thanks BadGirl! I found that on a search for the dress, but I wouldn't have thought to keep checking back. I figure if I can't find it by the time my taxes come in I'll just have to suck it up and order it!

I'm with you robochick! I hated my visit to Davids Bridal! I wish I could just order the dress online instead of having to go there again! Hopefully I can call and order it. If I could find the dress at any other store I would. I certainly don't want the salesperson I met to get commission! She was awful!!!!!!

JennLizFran said:
Thanks BadGirl! I found that on a search for the dress, but I wouldn't have thought to keep checking back. I figure if I can't find it by the time my taxes come in I'll just have to suck it up and order it!

Being that you know you want a specific gown, you can always try ebay, craigs list, and theknot.com. Believe it or not, people buy more than one wedding gown, and then choose which one they like better when it's closer (yeah, I was a $99 David's Bridal gown, fit perfect off the rack, and had all my wedding plans finalized in about 3 weeks). But, you may be lucky and someone may have purchased it and looking desperately to sell it now.

My experience with Davids Bridal was a complete nightmare. I am surprised that people havent started an anti-DB site yet. Long story short, i bought my entire ensemble, over 1500, paid in full. Then I also paid for all my brides maids dresses, and they were to go in for a fitting and get the dress orderd. Then my fiance got shipped to Iraq, and the wedding was postponed, and we decided to just have a small wedding instead. DB wouldnt return myown ensemble, which I understood, even though it had not been altered, that was their policy. However, I think it was complete garbage that theywouldnt "refund" the money I paid them for 7 gowns that were never even ordered, made, or shipped. ugh!!

on a brighter note.... Check out ebay for a seller named JenniferWu58... she makes custom gowns for a fraction of the price, and she does some wedding gowns. I got a formal from her once and it was suprisingly well tailored and fit like a glove. And she is WAY cheap, so you save money on the dress, plus it comes in your exact size, so you dont have to spend more money getting it fitted.

good luck and best wishes to you!

Related to Looking for Galina Signature SWG9902 size 4 for July Wedding!

What is the price of the Galina Signature SWG9902 size 4 for a July wedding?

The price for the Galina Signature SWG9902 size 4 varies depending on current promotions and discounts. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Is the Galina Signature SWG9902 available in other sizes?

Yes, the Galina Signature SWG9902 comes in a range of sizes to accommodate different body types. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find the perfect size for your July wedding.

Can I customize the Galina Signature SWG9902 for my July wedding?

Yes, you can customize the Galina Signature SWG9902 to fit your personal style and preferences. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you choose from a variety of options, such as fabric, color, and embellishments.

How far in advance should I order the Galina Signature SWG9902 for my July wedding?

We recommend ordering the Galina Signature SWG9902 at least 3-4 months before your July wedding to allow for alterations and any necessary adjustments. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more specific timing based on your wedding date.

What is the return policy for the Galina Signature SWG9902 for a July wedding?

Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your Galina Signature SWG9902, you can return it within 60 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customizations may affect the return policy, so be sure to consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies