• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hairdresser Referals in the Dfw Area

Karen at Cutters in Burleson does great cuts for cheap- she does the trendy cuts I used to get from Toni & Guy.
Kathytnt
I know this is a weird thing to ask about but hubby and I are trying to save money. I get my hair highlighted to keep ahead of the gray. I think my haird dresser is a little step on price especially since she works out of her house. I am a little afraid of doing the color at home (previoius misteps)

She is very good but when I get a cut it's about $40 and cut and color is around 120-140 and she has little over head since she is doing this at home. You know men never understand why hair cuts sost so much for use when they get theirs for $10 bucks

I also get my brows done for about 10-15

I have already stopped perming my hair due to the expense. It seemed to straighten quite a bit after hair loss after surgery about 8 years ago. Straighter I can deal with I am just working on covering a little gray.

I am nervous about going to someone new

Kat

I don't know about hair dressers in your area, but my hair cuts in Holland MI cost $35 and I color my own hair because I have to cover the gray evey 4 weeks! Let's see...$8 to $9 at home OR $100 at the hair dresser's? I'll go with the home way. Highlighting is a little more expensive then a staight color because of foiling, but I don't know how your hairdresser will do it. Good luck.

Well, I can recommend a FANTASTIC stylist in Dallas (he was my stylist for the past 3 years, including 2 that were long-distance - he'd fly up to Detroit, do hair for 3 days, then return to Dallas). But he works at a chi-chi salon, and the prices are probably, if anything, higher than what you're already paying.But if anyone wants to treat themselves to a fantastic cut/style/color/highlight, call Salon Pompeo and ask for Eddie. Tell him Ann sent you.

Oh my gosh Kathy, my hairstylist is awesome.
She's in McKinney... but it'll be so worth the drive! Let me know if you're in the area and we could meet for lunch up there or something! :D

She is maybe a little less than you're paying now (and she's the owner of her salon). She is WONDERFUL with color and really REALLY knows her stuff.

I carry a stack of her business cards with me to every show, because people always ask me where I have my hair done. She is really great.
She can also do eyebrows. :D

Tell her Laura Wells sent ya. ;)
Elena Turner
The Butterfly Salon (inside Salon Pour Vous)
972-529-6766

Thank you Laura - It would be a pleasure to meet you sometime I am out that way a few times a month. My brother-in-law lives in McKinney.

Hey Kathy!
I'm gonna get my hair done with her on the 19th, I was thinking about you and am wondering if you have made your appt. yet?? Lemme know what you think! :)

I am in an awkward situation - I borrowed something from my hairdresser How do I get returned to her home without her knowing I am going to another hairdresser now. This person has been a person I considered a friend and was even at my wedding I am feeling guilty but I need to save money.

I've found the truth generally works the best ...

Just go by and say, "I was in the area and wanted to give this back to you!" :)

If she is a friend, Kathy, could you be honest with her and tell her that you and your husband decided that you needed to cut corners here and there? Tell her you really like her as a stylist and would love to still use her, but that was one place you guys needed to cut back a little. You never know, she may lower your rate, or you may save a friendship. If she's truly a friend, she'll understand.

I like Karen at Cutters in Burleson. I'm not sure what side of the metroplex you're on. I don't get color, but cuts are $13- super cheap! She does the trendy cuts I like that I used to get from Toni & Guy. Good luck!

1. How can I find a reliable hairdresser in the DFW area?

Pampered Chef has a network of trusted hairdressers in the DFW area that we can refer you to. Simply contact us and we will provide you with a list of our recommended hairdressers based on your specific needs and preferences.

2. Are the hairdressers referred by Pampered Chef licensed?

Yes, all of the hairdressers we refer are licensed professionals in the state of Texas. We make sure to only recommend individuals who are qualified and experienced in their field.

3. Do I have to pay a fee for using Pampered Chef's hairdresser referral service?

No, our hairdresser referral service is completely free for our customers. We want to make sure you have a positive and stress-free experience when finding a new hairdresser in the DFW area.

4. Can I request a specific hairdresser from Pampered Chef's referral list?

While we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific hairdresser, you are welcome to request a particular individual from our referral list. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that availability may vary.

5. How often does Pampered Chef update their hairdresser referral list?

We regularly update our hairdresser referral list to ensure that our customers have access to the most current and reliable options in the DFW area. If you have any feedback or suggestions for hairdressers to add to our list, we would love to hear from you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978