• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Read Once That It's a Great Idea to Keep All the Customer Survey

In summary, it is recommended to fill out a survey after every purchase or every few months for updated feedback. The surveys are completely anonymous to encourage honest feedback and can typically be completed in 5-10 minutes. While there is an option to leave a review without filling out a survey, completing the survey allows for more detailed feedback. Customer feedback is highly valued and used to make changes and improvements for future products and services.
DebPC
Staff member
I read once that it's a great idea to keep all the customer survey slips with any notes on them plus of course maybes, in the future etc. If you are making customer contact calls and the survey slips are older say something like this;

I am tidying up my office and was going thru some survey slips from a long time ago. I am organizing them into 3 piles

1)Yes, I'd like to have a Pampered Chef show. I'd like to schedule one now.

2) Yes, I'd like to have a show but it's not a good time now- call me ------.

3) I never want to hear from you again.
Put me in the round file- aka the waste paper basket

Which pile should I put you in?

I would suggest putting me in the second pile. While I am interested in having a Pampered Chef show, it's not the right time for me at the moment. Please give me a call when the timing is better. Thank you!

Hi there!

I completely agree with you that keeping all the customer survey slips is a great idea. Not only does it help you stay organized, but it also allows you to follow up with potential customers who may have expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef show in the future.

I also think it's a great idea to categorize the slips into different piles based on their responses. This will make it easier for you to prioritize your follow-up calls and focus on potential leads.

If you could let me know which pile you would like to be in, that would be great. I would be more than happy to reach out to you at a more convenient time if you are interested in hosting a show with Pampered Chef. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for considering us as your go-to for all your kitchen needs. Have a great day!

1. How often do you recommend customers fill out a survey?

We suggest filling out a survey after every purchase or every few months to provide updated feedback.

2. Are customer surveys anonymous?

Yes, customer surveys are completely anonymous to encourage honest and unbiased feedback.

3. How long does it take to complete a customer survey?

The length of our customer surveys varies, but most can be completed in 5-10 minutes.

4. Can I leave a review without filling out a survey?

Yes, we also have the option for customers to leave a review without filling out a survey. However, completing a survey allows for more detailed feedback.

5. Will my feedback be taken into consideration for future products or improvements?

Absolutely! We value all customer feedback and use it to make necessary changes and improvements to our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • tanze26
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefkristin