• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need the Recipe for the Chocolate Pecan Latice Tart Please!

Gently peel designs from paper.In summary, in this conversation, the speaker needs to send a recipe to a host for tomorrow's show but realizes they left their SB (likely a binder or planner) at home. They mention that it's last minute and apologize for that. They also suggest using Consultant's Corner for future reference to search for recipes. The recipe being discussed is for a Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart from The Pampered Chef's 2006 Fall/Winter Season's Best catalog. The recipe involves making a chocolate and pecan filling, creating a lattice pattern with pie crust strips, and serving with optional vanilla ice cream and chocolate drizzle designs. The speaker shares some tips for using corn syrup and making the chocolate dr
dns2202
I left my SB at home and I need to send this recipe to a host for tomorrow's show. Long story why its so last minute. Thanks!!

for future reference, you can go onto Consultant's Corner and do a recipe search to find recipes...

Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart
The Pampered Chef®
2006 Fall/Winter Season’s Best

1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup pecan halves
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
Additional pecan halves, vanilla ice cream and Chocolate Drizzle Designs (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chocolate morsels and butter. Microwave on HIGH 20-40 seconds until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Finely chop pecans using Food Chopper. Add pecans, brown sugar, egg, corn syrup and vanilla to chocolate mixture; whisk using Stainless Whisk and set aside.

Unroll one pie crust onto lightly floured Large Round Stone and roll to a 13-inch circle using Baker’s Roller®. Unroll second pie crust and gently fold in half. Starting in center, cut folded crust crosswise into twelve 3/4-inch-wide strips using Crinkle Cutter; discard ends so all strips are crinkled.

Spoon pecan mixture over center of crust on baking stone using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®; spread to a 10-inch circle. Carefully twist six of the pie crust strips and place evenly over filling in horizontal rows. (Place longest strips across widest point.) Twist remaining strips and lay over filling in vertical rows, forming a lattice pattern. Firmly press ends of strips onto edge of crust. Fold edge of crust over ends of strips, pinching edges to seal. Place additional pecan halves between lattice strips, if desired.

Bake 28-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges using Utility Knife and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Serve with ice cream and Chocolate Drizzle Designs, if desired. Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 150 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: Corn syrup is a sweet syrup extracted from corn that is available in light and dark varieties. For this recipe, choose light corn syrup for a mild flavor that allows the chocolate to shine through. Corn syrup contributes chewiness to this tart’s flavorful filling.

Chocolate Drizzle Designs
1. Place 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels into small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 40-60 seconds or until melted, stirring after each 20-second interval. Place a small, resealable plastic food storage bag into Measure All® Cup.

2. Pour melted chocolate into bag; secure with Twixit! Clip. Cut a small tip off corner of bag to allow chocolate to flow through. Pipe chocolate into 12 crisscross designs on Parchment Paper; refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.

No problem! Here is the recipe you requested:[Recipe Name]Ingredients:- [List of ingredients]Instructions:1. [Step 1]2. [Step 2]3. [Step 3]4. [Step 4]5. [Step 5]6. [Step 6]7. [Step 7]8. [Step 8]9. [Step 9]10. [Step 10]Enjoy your delicious [Recipe Name] at your show tomorrow! Let me know how it turns out. Thank you for choosing [Your Company Name] as your go-to for delicious recipes!

Related to I Need the Recipe for the Chocolate Pecan Latice Tart Please!

1. Can you provide the recipe for the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart?

Yes, I would be happy to provide the recipe for the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart. Here are the ingredients and instructions:

Ingredients:

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cold and cubed
  • 4 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
  • 3/4 cup light corn syrup
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 cup chopped pecans

Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, powdered sugar, and salt. Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
  2. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
  3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
  4. In a small saucepan, melt the chopped chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
  5. In a medium bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
  6. Stir in the melted chocolate and chopped pecans. Pour mixture into the chilled tart shell.
  7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.
  8. Allow tart to cool before serving. Enjoy!

2. Can I make any substitutions in the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart recipe?

Yes, you can make a few substitutions in this recipe. Instead of all-purpose flour, you can use whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend. Instead of powdered sugar, you can use granulated sugar. For the filling, you can use dark chocolate instead of semisweet, and you can use honey or maple syrup instead of corn syrup. However, these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the tart.

3. How long will the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart stay fresh?

The tart will stay fresh for 2-3 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can also freeze the tart for up to 2 months, but make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing.

4. Can I use a different type of nut in the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart?

Yes, you can use a different type of nut in this recipe, such as walnuts or almonds. However, keep in mind that the flavor and texture may be different than if you use pecans.

5. Can I use a store-bought pie crust for the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart?

Yes, you can use a store-bought pie crust for convenience, but making the crust from scratch will yield the best results. If using a store-bought crust, make sure to follow the package instructions for pre-baking before adding the filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • raebates