• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I need HELP!!!!

Mar 7, 2006
I have been invited to a grand opening at a New Store that has asked mutiple groups to come set up tables, This is my first SS month, I've been reading posts like crazy, and skimming files, But I need page sized informational "flyers" that I can put into a binder the guests can view as they come by my table. Some of the things I'm looking for are like The Wedding Registry, Bridal Shower, Whip Cancer, Fundraisers (in general), Lunch Parties at work, List of Party Themes, Gifts that can be purchased by Real estate Etc as closing gifts. The problem is It's this Sat. I don't really want things with a lot of info, just colorful Pages that gets the point across, Maybe with the main highlights of that Idea. Any help will be sooooooooo appreciated. I'll be going through the files to see what I can find but there are so many and sometimes it's hard to tell what each one is without opening it.
Thanks in advance, Cassandra

n8vtxn

Jul 23, 2005
Here are some of the things in my folder. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but there is one about fundraising, one for hosting, one about the wedding registry, and a couple about consulting. Some of it is in Publisher, so if you have any problems with it, let me know. Also check out PC's site, they have lots of downloadable stuff like showstoppers, the guest/host specials, etc. All of those are really colorful and look great!

Congrats on joining! What part of Kentucky are you in?

Attachments

• Fundraiser Flyer.pub
    438.5 KB · Views: 556
  • Apron Types revised.doc
    339 KB · Views: 374
  • Once Upon a Consultant (2) (2).doc
    22 KB · Views: 448
  • 8 reasons to host a show.pub
    637.5 KB · Views: 281

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
n8vtxn said:
Here are some of the things in my folder. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but there is one about fundraising, one for hosting, one about the wedding registry, and a couple about consulting. Some of it is in Publisher, so if you have any problems with it, let me know. Also check out PC's site, they have lots of downloadable stuff like showstoppers, the guest/host specials, etc. All of those are really colorful and look great!

Congrats on joining! What part of Kentucky are you in?

I really liked your 'once upon a consultant' flyer! Very creative way to make people realize how awesome of a company PC really is:) :)

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Publisher Documents ;(

Darn, There are some documents listed there in Publisher which I don't have :mad: Wish I would see them!!

I love the Apron Sale, I've heard of that, but have never seen the flyer, going to do that.

Thanks,

Lisa

PS,:confused:
Speaking of Apron sale, if there any rumblings of a sign on "extra" for April??

Mar 7, 2006
n8vtxn,
Thanks, I am sooooooo excited. I live in Lexington Ky. I tried viewing those documents, the only one I could open was the once upon a consultant. Could you tell me what the apron sale is?
Cassandra
[email protected]

n8vtxn

Jul 23, 2005
It took some doing, but I THINK I was able to convert the .pub files to a word doc. Let me know if you have any questions or problems w/ these.

Cassandra, an apron sale is basically just another way of sharing the business in a way that shows whether someone wants to be a full time consultant, or just pass around catalogs occasionally, this business can work for every almost everyone. (My parents live in Maryville just south of Knoxville and my husband and I were married at Ft. Campbell, KY. I miss it!)

Attachments

• 8 reasons to host.doc
    614 KB · Views: 428
  • fun back in fundraising flyer.doc
    336.5 KB · Views: 306