• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With My First Holiday Show

In summary, as a new consultant looking to make the most out of your first holiday show, consider creating a festive atmosphere, offering affordable and delicious treats, and providing a variety of gift options at different price points. Additionally, offering a special promotion for future bookings can help bring in more business. Good luck with your show!
PamperedChell
I am a new consultant and this is my first holiday show. I have had a really difficult year financially and i'm hoping to do well at this show, meaning high sales and future bookings. i'm wondering if anyone can help me out by giving me some tried and true show ideas. i have seen some cute ideas here but i'm looking for low cost ideas. the show is a holiday shopping open house theme so i could use some ideas for recipies (how many) and gift ideas to bring. thank you so much for your help!!!

For the recipes, I highly recommend the velvety chocolate truffles in the SB cookbook it takes only 4 ingredients (not counting what you roll them in) and they go over great with most people, just warn them that they are very rich, I had a couple people that couldn't handle them, and I would suggest using the small instead of medium scoop to make them. Maybe make up some gift ideas group some products and put a ribbon around them to give suggestions. Or here is a great document I found on another site.

Attachments

• Gift tags for gift sayings.doc
    498.5 KB · Views: 690

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on starting your consulting business and good luck with your first holiday show! It's totally understandable that you want to make the most out of this opportunity, especially after a tough financial year.When it comes to low-cost show ideas, one thing that comes to mind is to create a festive atmosphere at your booth. You can do this by incorporating some holiday decorations, playing some holiday music, and offering some hot cocoa or cider for visitors to enjoy while they browse your products.In terms of recipes, you could consider offering samples of holiday treats that are easy and affordable to make. For example, you could make some festive cookies or a simple holiday punch. This not only adds to the holiday vibe but also entices visitors to stay longer at your booth and potentially make a purchase.As for gift ideas, think about offering a variety of price points so that there is something for everyone. You could also consider bundling some of your products together at a discounted price, which can be a great selling point for customers looking for affordable gift options.Another idea is to offer a special promotion or discount for future bookings at the show. This can help bring in more business in the long run and also give customers an incentive to purchase from you at the show.Overall, my advice would be to focus on creating a welcoming and festive atmosphere, offering affordable and delicious treats, and providing a variety of gift options at different price points. I wish you all the best for your holiday show and hope it leads to high sales and future bookings for your business!

1. How can I best prepare for my first holiday show with Pampered Chef?

The best way to prepare for your first holiday show is to familiarize yourself with our products and their uses. Attend a Pampered Chef product training session or watch online tutorials to learn about the products you will be showcasing. Additionally, make sure to have all necessary supplies and materials ready, such as catalogs, order forms, and business cards.

2. What can I do to attract more customers to my holiday show?

One effective way to attract more customers to your holiday show is to promote it on social media and other online platforms. You can also reach out to your friends, family, and neighbors and invite them to attend. Consider offering a special promotion or discount for guests who bring a friend along.

3. How can I create a successful holiday show with Pampered Chef?

To create a successful holiday show, it's essential to plan and organize everything in advance. This includes setting a date, promoting the event, preparing your product displays, and having enough stock on hand. Additionally, make sure to engage with your guests and provide excellent customer service to encourage sales.

4. What should I do if I'm feeling overwhelmed by hosting my first holiday show?

If you're feeling overwhelmed, don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or other consultants for support and advice. They can offer valuable tips and guidance to help you make the most of your holiday show. Also, remember to take breaks and prioritize self-care during the planning and execution of your event.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after my holiday show?

Following up with potential customers after your holiday show is crucial to turning leads into sales. Make sure to collect contact information from guests and send a personalized thank-you email or message. You can also offer exclusive deals or discounts to encourage them to make a purchase. Don't forget to follow up a few weeks after the event to check in and see if they have any questions or need assistance with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies