1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I love post calls!

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

:love::love::love::love::love::love:My first set of post calls went out Wednesday night and the second last night. I feel like I did so much with very little effort! I like how they give you a detailed report of how many live people it connected with, how many messages it left, etc. Even my stepmom emailed me last night to say she liked getting the reminder of my sister's show tonight and hopes that I continue with it.

One question for those who use it... What does "Intercept" mean on the call log?

Mar 20, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Does it tell you how many people listened to the entire message and how many hung-up after they realized it was a recording?

Mar 20, 2009
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

It tells you how many picked up but it can't say who actually listened. My customer love it. I was hesitant to use it because I hate automated calls but the majority of people actually like it so I tried and it IS such a time saver.

If you aren't using post calls they do give credit for referrals so ask around before signing up. A lot of us would love the credit.

Mar 20, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

No it doesn't

I felt the same way too. I had been throwing around the idea for a LONG time. Then at one show in February for a great group of repeat hosts, the host mentioned that she had planned on making her reminder calls but with everything going on in the family (I was pretty sure she wouldn't actually have her show with everything going on) she didn't have time. As soon as I heard that, I knew I had to do it! I am excited to see what my guests say.

I would love to give out referrals, you can PM me with your email address and I'll send you the letter you need! It's really quick and easy to set up. It's also not hard to get your groups going and to leave the messages!

Mar 20, 2009
  5. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

I love it and have noticed a great increase in my attendance with using it!

Glad you are having such great success with it too!

Mar 20, 2009
  6. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

on average, how much does it cost?

Mar 20, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

I paid about $35 for 500 calls! That's really good price, about 7 cents a call. That is with the consultant discount.

Mar 20, 2009
  8. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted