• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Efficiency with Post Calls: My Experience & Tips

In summary, the post call service is a great way to save time and increase attendance at shows. It's quick and easy to set up, and the majority of customers like it. The cost is affordable, and there are a variety of options to choose from.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
:love::love::love::love::love::love:My first set of post calls went out Wednesday night and the second last night. I feel like I did so much with very little effort! I like how they give you a detailed report of how many live people it connected with, how many messages it left, etc. Even my stepmom emailed me last night to say she liked getting the reminder of my sister's show tonight and hopes that I continue with it.

One question for those who use it... What does "Intercept" mean on the call log?

Does it tell you how many people listened to the entire message and how many hung-up after they realized it was a recording?

It tells you how many picked up but it can't say who actually listened. My customer love it. I was hesitant to use it because I hate automated calls but the majority of people actually like it so I tried and it IS such a time saver.

If you aren't using post calls they do give credit for referrals so ask around before signing up. A lot of us would love the credit.

pamperedlinda said:
Does it tell you how many people listened to the entire message and how many hung-up after they realized it was a recording?
No it doesn't

BethCooks4U said:
It tells you how many picked up but it can't say who actually listened. My customer love it. I was hesitant to use it because I hate automated calls but the majority of people actually like it so I tried and it IS such a time saver.

If you aren't using post calls they do give credit for referrals so ask around before signing up. A lot of us would love the credit.

I felt the same way too. I had been throwing around the idea for a LONG time. Then at one show in February for a great group of repeat hosts, the host mentioned that she had planned on making her reminder calls but with everything going on in the family (I was pretty sure she wouldn't actually have her show with everything going on) she didn't have time. As soon as I heard that, I knew I had to do it! I am excited to see what my guests say.

I would love to give out referrals, you can PM me with your email address and I'll send you the letter you need! It's really quick and easy to set up. It's also not hard to get your groups going and to leave the messages!

I love it and have noticed a great increase in my attendance with using it!

Glad you are having such great success with it too!

on average, how much does it cost?

Symara said:
on average, how much does it cost?

I paid about $35 for 500 calls! That's really good price, about 7 cents a call. That is with the consultant discount.

What is the purpose of a post call?

The purpose of a post call is to follow up with customers after a sale or interaction, to ensure their satisfaction and build a stronger relationship. It can also be used to gather feedback and address any concerns or questions they may have.

How can I make post calls more efficient?

Some tips to maximize efficiency with post calls include having a clear objective for each call, using a script or outline to stay on track, and being prepared with any necessary information or materials. It's also important to prioritize calls based on urgency and to schedule specific call times to avoid being caught off guard.

What should I do if a customer is not satisfied during a post call?

If a customer expresses dissatisfaction during a post call, it's important to listen actively and empathize with their concerns. Take ownership of the issue and work towards finding a solution that will satisfy the customer. If necessary, involve a supervisor or offer a refund or replacement to resolve the issue.

How often should I make post calls?

The frequency of post calls can vary depending on the business and the type of customer interaction. However, it's generally recommended to make post calls within a few days of a sale or interaction, and then follow up again after a couple of weeks to ensure continued satisfaction. It's also important to make post calls for any recurring or long-term customers to maintain a strong relationship.

What information should I gather during a post call?

During a post call, it's important to gather feedback on the customer's experience, address any concerns or questions they may have, and gather any necessary information for future follow-ups. This could include their contact information, preferences, or any other relevant details that can help improve the customer's experience in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen