• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know We Report Ebay Abusers ... What About Bloggers?

In summary, abuse on eBay refers to actions such as selling fake items, manipulating listings or feedback, and engaging in fraudulent activities. To report an eBay abuser, you can fill out a report form on the website or contact customer service with specific details and evidence. It is also possible to report a blogger promoting illegal or unethical activities on eBay. After a report is made, eBay will review the information and take appropriate action, which may include removing listings, suspending accounts, or involving law enforcement. To protect yourself from eBay abusers, it is important to research sellers and their products, only buy from reputable sellers, and report any suspicious or fraudulent activity to eBay.
sailortena
I found this blog Web site today:
http://www.cookingwithkelley.com/

She has a prominent link to her site, AND she came up in a search on Google when I was searching for a FedEx corporate info with Pampered Chef (I was am curious to see how much the contract was for with them.)

I feel I should report her, but I never liked the feeling of being a "tattle-tale."

Okay. If you DON'T report her I Will. How RUDE!

WOW... It really amazes me the amt of people who just do not get it!

I just joined my local Chamber Of Comerce and I have to specifically tell them to NOT put me on their website. I know it's a bummer but thems the rules!

What's the email to report abusers to HO?

What is considered an "abuse" on eBay?

Abuse on eBay can include actions such as selling counterfeit or fake items, manipulating listings or feedback, and engaging in fraudulent activities.

How can I report an eBay abuser?

You can report an eBay abuser by filling out a report form on the eBay website or by contacting eBay's customer service team. You will need to provide specific details and evidence of the abuse.

Can I report a blogger for promoting illegal or unethical activities on eBay?

Yes, you can report a blogger for promoting illegal or unethical activities on eBay. eBay has strict policies against such activities and will take action against any individual or entity promoting them.

What happens after I report an eBay abuser?

After you report an eBay abuser, the eBay team will review the information provided and take appropriate action. This may include removing the abuser's listings, suspending their account, or working with law enforcement if necessary.

Is there a way to protect myself from eBay abusers?

Yes, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from eBay abusers. These include thoroughly researching sellers and their products before making a purchase, only buying from reputable sellers, and reporting any suspicious or fraudulent activity to eBay immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
c00p
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • NooraK