• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know the Poem but How Does Queen of Shoppers Work?

In summary, Queen of Shoppers is a tool from Pampered Chef that helps users create a shopping list for a specific recipe. It can be used with any recipe, whether from the Pampered Chef website or entered manually. Currently, it is only available on desktop devices but can be accessed through a mobile device's browser. A Pampered Chef account is required to use the tool and the shopping list can be customized by the user.
sivlepa
Not sure how it works. Do you have them find a catalogue item, and as soon as it's found does the person who found the item get to hold the prize? Do you talk about the item or keep going? Etc....

When I did it, I had the host give out chocolates to the guest that yelled out the page #. The guest with the most chocolates at the end, got the prize. We didn't talk about the products, it just got them looking through their catalogs more.

Thanks, Christina!That helped!!

I have them pass around the prize....I pause after each verse, they holler out the page, they get the prize (for the moment) and I carry on. I like the chocolate idea (I use it for Got it, Love it) so that this way it's the one who found the most products instead of just the one who found the last product...I'll have to think about this one :)

I also did the QOS Game as I passed gift around as they got page #, but would be more fair to know who really knows catalog best if they got for getting most right, I'll have to do that next time.

Thanks,

Lisa

Looking for copy of poemThis sounds like it could be fun. Can someone post this poem.

Thanks,
Robin

1. How does Queen of Shoppers work?

Queen of Shoppers is a Pampered Chef tool that helps you create a shopping list based on the ingredients needed for a specific recipe. It works by allowing you to select a recipe from the Pampered Chef website or manually enter your own recipe. Then, it automatically generates a list of ingredients and quantities needed for that recipe, allowing you to easily shop for and prepare your meal.

2. Can I use Queen of Shoppers with any recipe?

Yes, Queen of Shoppers can be used with any recipe, whether it's from the Pampered Chef website or your own personal collection. You can simply enter the ingredients and quantities manually, and the tool will still generate a shopping list for you.

3. Is Queen of Shoppers available on mobile devices?

Currently, Queen of Shoppers is only available on desktop devices. However, you can access the Pampered Chef website and use the tool on your mobile device's browser.

4. Do I need a Pampered Chef account to use Queen of Shoppers?

Yes, you will need a Pampered Chef account to use Queen of Shoppers. This allows the tool to save your recipes and shopping lists for future use. You can easily create an account on the Pampered Chef website if you don't already have one.

5. Can I customize my shopping list from Queen of Shoppers?

Yes, you can customize your shopping list from Queen of Shoppers by adding or removing items, adjusting quantities, and even categorizing items by store aisle. This allows you to easily navigate and shop for your ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lisa/ChefBear