• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Calendar: How Does This Work?

In summary, the conversation discussed a consultant's use of a monthly calendar to promote certain products on specific days. The hostess of a show on a designated day can receive the featured product as a free item or at a discounted price. This can be a great incentive for guests to book shows on those specific days and increase sales and bookings. The consultant pays the difference for the discounted product and it is a win-win situation for everyone involved.
noelskitchen
I recently went to a Home Show and saw another consultant who displayed a monthly calender. It actually had two months, I believe May and June.

It had certain products listed on certain days of the month. How does this work. Does the person who books a show on that particular day receive that item? Does the consultant give it to them as a free item, half priced?

Sorry if this has been discussed before but there are somany threads I've looked at my eyes are starting to go in all sorts of directions. I'd really like to try this idea for increasing sales and bookings.

It depends on the consultant. It is "pay the day" with PC. The host can purchase the designated product for certain day if sales are at least $500.

ex: June 1st is food chopper. Host books that date & has $500 in sales. She will be able to purchase the chopper for $1.

You would just add it to host order at discount & you pay the difference.

Hope I made that clear.

She probably does the price of the day. For example, book your show on May 12th and get the Food Chopper for $12. I've attached a flyer for you and there some threads already on this subject.

Some pictures need to be updated but it's a great booking tool!!

Here's one of the threads:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/price-day-34716/

Attachments

• DOLLAR DAYS.doc
    164 KB · Views: 341
  • Dollar Day$ at the PC.doc
    179.5 KB · Views: 332
Thanks so much

Hi there! It sounds like you saw a consultant using a monthly calendar to promote certain products on specific days. This is a great idea for increasing sales and bookings! The way it typically works is that the hostess of a show on a designated day will receive the featured product as a free item or at a discounted price, depending on the consultant's personal preference. This can be a great incentive for guests to book shows on those specific days and also encourages them to purchase the featured product. It's a win-win for everyone involved! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like some help implementing this idea in your business. Happy cooking!

Related to Product Calendar: How Does This Work?

1. How can I access the Pampered Chef product calendar?

The product calendar can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. It is also available on the Pampered Chef app.

2. What is the purpose of the product calendar?

The product calendar allows you to plan and schedule your Pampered Chef parties and events. It also helps you stay up to date on new products and promotions.

3. How often is the product calendar updated?

The product calendar is updated monthly with new products and promotions. It is recommended to check the calendar regularly for any updates or changes.

4. Can I host a party for a specific product on the product calendar?

Yes, you can host a party for any product listed on the product calendar. Simply choose the product and schedule a party with your consultant.

5. What happens if a product on the calendar is out of stock?

If a product on the calendar is out of stock, it will be marked as "unavailable" and will not be available for purchase or party bookings. However, it may become available again in the future, so be sure to check back for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sivlepa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefrobina
  • PCCHeather0506