• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales I know the poem but HOW does Queen of Shoppers work?

sivlepa

Feb 22, 2006
Not sure how it works. Do you have them find a catalogue item, and as soon as it's found does the person who found the item get to hold the prize? Do you talk about the item or keep going? Etc....

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
When I did it, I had the host give out chocolates to the guest that yelled out the page #. The guest with the most chocolates at the end, got the prize. We didn't talk about the products, it just got them looking through their catalogs more.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I have them pass around the prize....I pause after each verse, they holler out the page, they get the prize (for the moment) and I carry on. I like the chocolate idea (I use it for Got it, Love it) so that this way it's the one who found the most products instead of just the one who found the last product...I'll have to think about this one :)

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I also did the QOS Game as I passed gift around as they got page #, but would be more fair to know who really knows catalog best if they got for getting most right, I'll have to do that next time.

Thanks,

Lisa