• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I just reached $15,000 in sales!

N

noradawn

And I am so excited!!!! I get a raise! Woo-hoo! I just wanted to share with people who understand the excitement- most of my friends wouldn't "get" it.

D_Patel

Jul 6, 2005
Whoo Hoo ! You Go Girl !!

That is awesome Nora !! You will be getting a silver whisk in the mail i believe !! How was your show last night ? Did you make the buiscuits in the saute pan ?? :)

N

noradawn

How thoughtful of you to remember! Yes, I did, and they were great. I decided I'm going to always bring that recipe to each show- if I'm making something sweet, I'll do the garlic and Italian Seasoning biscuit recipe, and if I'm making something savory, I'll do it with cinnamon. I didn't actually sell any cookware at the party, but I'm certain that it will pay off eventually. I get to show off cookware, SA, the seasonings, a trivet....you really get a lot out of that little demo!

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
That's GRRRREAT!!!

I am so happy for you! How long did it take you to reach $15,000? I am almost there!!!!

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Congratulations!

Isn't it great to give yourself a raise? Give yourself a pat on the back, too. Way to go, and keep it up!

Diane

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
Wow, thats really good to have $15,000 in sales already if you joined in March. I joined in february and don't even have half that yet!

kitchenqueen

Jan 31, 2005
Wow!!

WAY TO GO!!!!! It sounds like you have hit lots of high sales!! :D I joined in February as well and I'm not even there yet!! CONGRATS!!!!! :D :D

Tash

Apr 20, 2005
Wow

Congratulations!!!

I am sooo impressed that you have done it in such a short time.

Ok now I'm inspired :D

Gonna go get taliking and booking.

Thanks

Tasha

N

noradawn

Thanks for making me feel special!

Thanks, everyone! Yeah, I guess I hit it pretty hard. I'm looking forward to seeing my name in the KCN!

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Isn't it a great feeling! I am very proud of you too! And just think, you're only $3,500 away from getting the level one $250 certificate! Don't slow down. Keep building your business and you'll be in a perfect position to begin next year's incentive trip!!
Congratulations once again!

Jun 9, 2005
Good Job

rwesterpchef said:
Isn't it a great feeling! I am very proud of you too! And just think, you're only $3,500 away from getting the level one $250 certificate! Don't slow down. Keep building your business and you'll be in a perfect position to begin next year's incentive trip!!
Congratulations once again!

Just wanted to say that's great, hopefully I'll be where your at real soon!!! :) :) ;)