• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I See My Raise? How Long Do I Have to Wait?

In summary, Jae just reached $15,000 and her pay raise kicks in January. Heather and Jill reached $15,000 in December. Everyone reaches $15,000 in December.
JAE
A friend just came over tonight and spent exactly what I needed to reach my $15,000! I needed $52.01 and she was needing a $52 item. But she has a past host discount. So we added some bamboo tools to reach the right amount. I get my raise for my big January. I'm so excited! I never thought I'd make it. YIPPEE!!! Nothing like waiting until the last minute.:love:

congrats---

Way to go, Jae! That is totally awesome! Great way to start 2008! :D

Thanks, everyone! Here's to a great 2008 for all of us! CHEERS!

That's so cool, JAE! And you wouldn't think so, but that extra 2% makes a huge difference in your paycheck. Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Way to go! Ann is SO right... as usual... I'm amazed what a difference that 2% makes! ENJOY!

Here's a big WAHOO for you! You'll love that rai$e.

I am so proud of you!!! You are amazing, and you always challenge me to do better in my business.
To think - we live so close, but may have never found each other without Chef Success! One more reason to be thankful for CS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations JAE! Hitting $15K is my goal for 2008!

Thanks again! I have 8 shows scheduled for January. They will all make at least $500 in sales so that's an extra $80, at least. My 12 year old DS says that's enough to buy two more Wii remotes.:)

Got to love the kids trying to take mom's profit...better make him earn them!!!!!!!

Yeh Jae!!!! When I reached $15,000, my director took the copy from the CN and framed it for me. It was such a nice present. I have it hanging above my desk. It is awesome to see your name in print. We'll be looking for your name.

Congratulations! Great job and enjoy the raise!!! Here's to a great 08!

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Back when I was selling before I reached $15,000 and was able to see my name in print. It took me way longer than 8 months to get there, though. How exciting!

Congratulations, JAE! Enjoy the new WII remotes. LOL!

Jae, that is awesome. I'll be in there right with you. I reached mine in November, but it was end of November, so they called me and said to look for my name in JAN CN! :>

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

I reached my $15,000 in November too! I saw the January CN posted to the PC website yesterday and IMMMEDIATELY clicked so I could see my name!! So goofy, but it makes me smile! :blushing:

That's great Heather and Jill K. Congrats to you both, too.

Good job and congrats:chef:

I reached mine in December.:D
Does that mean I have to wait until February to see my name? When does the raise kick in?

jrny2001 said:
I reached mine in December.:D
Does that mean I have to wait until February to see my name? When does the raise kick in?

Great job everyone! You'll enjoy your raises - as far as reaching it in December- your pay raise kicks in January - but you won't see it until the
second paydate - since the January 8th is for December sales. And yes you should see your name in February CN - way to go!

1. How did you make $15,000 with Pampered Chef?

I hosted several virtual parties and shared Pampered Chef products with my friends and family. I also utilized social media and word of mouth to reach a wider audience.

2. Is it difficult to make that much money with Pampered Chef?

It depends on your level of dedication and effort. Pampered Chef offers a generous compensation plan and with hard work and consistency, it is possible to make a significant income.

3. Can anyone make $15,000 with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who is willing to put in the time and effort can make $15,000 or even more with Pampered Chef. It is important to have a strong network and to be passionate about the products.

4. How long did it take you to make $15,000 with Pampered Chef?

It took me about 6 months to make $15,000 with Pampered Chef. However, this may vary for each consultant depending on their individual efforts and strategies.

5. What tips do you have for someone who wants to make a similar amount with Pampered Chef?

My biggest tip is to stay consistent and continuously share Pampered Chef products with your network. Utilize social media and events to reach a wider audience. Also, always be passionate and knowledgeable about the products you are selling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
zookeeper614
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3