• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Can't Keep This to Myself!!

In summary, Donna and her recruit had a great vendor event yesterday and today. They were able to set up tomorrow, but decided not to because her husband has hunting plans. They talked to 191 people and most of them today from about 10am to 6pm. They only talked to a total of 8 people from 12noon to 5pm yesterday. Donna handed out 12 recruit packets and has 3 more people that she has to call. She's super excited for her goal to promote to Director to not seem so far fetched now.
DZmom
HEY ALL!

My recruit and I did a Trade Days vendor event yesterday and today. We could set up tomorrow, but whe has to work and my hubby has hunting plans, so we decided to not set up.

All together we talked to 191 people!!!:eek: Most of those today from about 10am to 6pm. We only talked to a total of 8 from 12noon to 5pm yesterday. I personally handed out 12 recruit packets! I've only counted the number of drawing slips, so I don't know how many yes's I've got yet, but I do know that everyone around us was JEALOUS! We made sure we shared the love, but there was no one else that was selling ANYTHING like it. I personally took 2 orders and have 3 more people that I have to call so that they can place their orders with CC info.

I'm super excited. My goal to promote to Director doesn't seem too far fetched now!

Sorry so long by I HAD to share!!

That is way awsome it is nice when things l ike that happen

DZmom said:
HEY ALL!

I'm super excited. My goal to promote to Director doesn't seem too far fetched now!!

As you should be Donna! How fantastic... What a great turn out for you and your recruit:eek: Somtimes you are just at theright place at the right time. GOOD LUCK with your follow up calls to your recruit leads and I imagine you will also be getting lots of bookings from this also...AND more leads.:D :D :D

Directorship is definetly in sight for you - congrats!!

WAY TO GO!! Good luck with your follow up calls and your recruit.

Congrats Donna! Good luck with those recruits!!

Awesome Donna; that is so exciting for you! Have fun on the phone:D

Gillian, Could you share what you said to the people you called from the AK State Fair? You got great response to your calls from what I remember.

Thans you guys! You're great!

you go girl! :)

What is "I Just Can't Keep This to Myself!!"?

"I Just Can't Keep This to Myself!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with delicious and easy-to-make recipes for all types of meals and occasions.

What types of recipes can I find in "I Just Can't Keep This to Myself!!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. There are also recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Just Can't Keep This to Myself!!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes are common and can be found in most grocery stores. The cookbook also includes tips for substitutions if needed.

Do the recipes in "I Just Can't Keep This to Myself!!" require special kitchen tools or equipment?

Most of the recipes in the cookbook can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, there are some recipes that may require specific tools, such as a blender or food processor.

Are there any reviews or recommendations for "I Just Can't Keep This to Myself!!"?

Yes, many customers have raved about the delicious and easy-to-make recipes in the cookbook. You can find reviews and recommendations on the Pampered Chef website or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • HealthNut