• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Just Got Through the Customer Care Section of the Online

In summary, the online training for Customer Care suggests the use of the "C.H.E.F." system for remembering what to talk about when calling customers. The system includes connecting and breaking the ice, having an attitude of helpfulness, expanding possibilities, and finishing and arranging follow-up. However, this script is most useful for calls before or after a show. For random calls, the teleclass "Responding to Objections" is recommended. This can be found under Consultant and Leadership Training > Table Talk Tele-Classes and is taught by top leaders in the company. The teleclasses are free and can also be downloaded.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I have just got through the Customer Care section of the online training, and it gives the catchy "C.H.E.F" word to teach us how to remember what to talk about when we call.

C Connect & Break the Ice
H Have an attitude of hlepfulness
E Expand the possibilities
F Finish & Arrange Follow up

The script they post on the online training is mostly for calls right before or right after a show closes. Does anyone have a script for RANDOM calls... I mean, some of these people I haven't talked to in months, so they may not even remember what happened at the show they went to, so I would sound silly saying "Hello ____! This is Brandi from the pampered chef! I enjoyed meeting you at _____'s show! Did you have a good time?"

Any opinions would be appreciated! Thanks!

I highly suggest you take the teleclass "Responding to Objections". The C.H.E.F. system works very well for that and gives you lots of ideas.

Ok... Great! Is that different then the Online Training? Where do I find the teleclasses?

Hi! This is Kelly with TPC. I met you at Sharon's show. Do you have a quick minute? (wait)

I am just checking to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with all of your PC tools, and to see if you have any questions that I could help you out with! (wait)

Sometimes I stop there (especially if they are sounding REALLY leary as to why I would call) and tell them that if they ever need anything...a new recipe, help with a product, to place an order, whatever...to give me a call.

Other times, I may say: "We have some amazing specials coming up soon. Can I tell you a bit about them?" and go from there.

HTH

Teleclasses can be found under Consultant and Leadership Training > Table Talk Tele-Classes. They are taught by the top 20 or so in the company (I believe they have to be upper level directors), are free and are one-hour long. You can also download recorded ones.

1. How do I track my order?

To track your order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its progress.

2. Can I cancel or change my order?

If your order has not yet been processed, you can cancel or make changes to it by contacting our customer care team at 1-800-PAMPERED. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.

3. What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we offer a 30-day return policy for a full refund or exchange. Please see our return policy page for more details and instructions.

4. How do I redeem a coupon or promotional code?

To redeem a coupon or promotional code, simply enter the code at checkout in the designated field. The discount will be applied to your order total. Please note that only one code can be used per order.

5. I am having trouble accessing my account. What should I do?

If you are having trouble accessing your account, you can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact our customer care team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • KrisGio