• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My Plus Bonus Simple Additions Today.

In summary, the Plus Bonus Simple Additions is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to add additional items to their order at a discounted price. To qualify, customers must place an order of at least $75 before tax and shipping. They can choose any items from the Simple Additions collection, with some exclusions, and the items will be shipped with their original order. The offer is available for a limited time only and may vary.
cbord
WOW am I glad I pick it. It is so much nicer then I expected. I can't wait to have it for guest to see at my show Saturday. I love the wicker basket and colored small bowls. But my favorite is the set of 4 petite squares, perfect for sampling basil oil.

Charlene

Congratulations!! I ordered the Entertaining Set and Woven Selections as sample orders, and I LOVE them! In fact, UPS delivered them on Monday afternoon and Monday night I sold the entire set (including spreaders) before the show even started.

I ordered in the spreaders and stands for 40%. They will be shipping soon, they have picking by them now. I wish they would have made it for this Saturday's show, but htey will be here for next Saturday and Sunday shows.
I am hoping it will boost November bookings.
Charlene

This post relates to a question I have. How does PC know what bonus you want? I'm about $200 away from getting my bonus set. Will they send me an email or does it go in the order that they are on the flyer? I cant wait to get them. I got my ss1 last week and I'm soo excited. I should be recieveing my ss2 and my second piece in the show to go next week. I cant wait!!!! I'm so excited.

Once you qualify for plus bonus PC will have it under your tracking section. There your will be able to select the one you want. It takes about a week for them to contact you after your sales reach 1250 mark namked. Then it tales a little time for it to ship out.
Charlene

1. What is the Plus Bonus Simple Additions?

The Plus Bonus Simple Additions is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to add additional items to their order at a discounted price.

2. How do I qualify for the Plus Bonus Simple Additions?

To qualify for the Plus Bonus Simple Additions, you must place an order of at least $75 before tax and shipping. The additional items will then be available for purchase at a discounted price.

3. Can I choose any items for the Plus Bonus Simple Additions?

Yes, you can choose any items from the Simple Additions collection to add to your order as part of the Plus Bonus offer. However, some exclusions may apply.

4. When will I receive my Plus Bonus Simple Additions items?

Your Plus Bonus Simple Additions items will be shipped along with your original order. If any items are on backorder, they will be shipped separately as soon as they become available.

5. How long is the Plus Bonus Simple Additions offer available?

The Plus Bonus Simple Additions offer is available for a limited time only and may vary depending on promotions and availability. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • pampered Ruth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox