1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I got my plus bonus simple additions today.

1. cbord

cbord Member

WOW am I glad I pick it. It is so much nicer then I expected. I can't wait to have it for guest to see at my show Saturday. I love the wicker basket and colored small bowls. But my favorite is the set of 4 petite squares, perfect for sampling basil oil.

Charlene

Oct 12, 2005
  2. Kristen

Kristen Member

Congratulations!! I ordered the Entertaining Set and Woven Selections as sample orders, and I LOVE them! In fact, UPS delivered them on Monday afternoon and Monday night I sold the entire set (including spreaders) before the show even started.

Oct 12, 2005
  3. cbord

cbord Member

I ordered in the spreaders and stands for 40%. They will be shipping soon, they have picking by them now. I wish they would have made it for this Saturday's show, but htey will be here for next Saturday and Sunday shows.
    I am hoping it will boost November bookings.
    Charlene

Oct 12, 2005
  4. babygirl

babygirl Novice Member

This post relates to a question I have. How does PC know what bonus you want? I'm about $200 away from getting my bonus set. Will they send me an email or does it go in the order that they are on the flyer? I cant wait to get them. I got my ss1 last week and I'm soo excited. I should be recieveing my ss2 and my second piece in the show to go next week. I cant wait!!!! I'm so excited.

Oct 13, 2005
  5. cbord

cbord Member

Once you qualify for plus bonus PC will have it under your tracking section. There your will be able to select the one you want. It takes about a week for them to contact you after your sales reach 1250 mark namked. Then it tales a little time for it to ship out.
    Charlene

Oct 13, 2005
Have something to add?