• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Efficiently Pack in My Simple Additions Tote?

In summary, the conversation discusses creative ideas for using a Simple Additions Tote more efficiently by filling the pockets with various items. Suggestions include utensils, napkins, condiments, snacks, water bottles, recipe cards, a small cutting board, hand sanitizer, a bottle opener, and a small first aid kit. These items would be useful for different events such as barbecues, picnics, and outdoor activities.
NooraK
Gold Member
To make a long story short, I ended up with a Simple Additions Tote. I don't have all that much SA, and I'm not too keen on taking what little I have to shows, at least not enough to fill up the tote.

Any creative ideas of what other items would fit in the different pockets of the tote to use it most efficiently? I'll be experimenting myself, but thought I'd tap the collective brain power of my fellow Cheffers as wel.

A stone or piece of cookware in the large pocket or even in the center of the tote (I put mine in the padded envelope to protect it - part of it would have hit another piece without the extra padding - but you could use a cookware protector or bubble wrap or microfiber towel or even your apron or tablecloth to pad, prep bowls in the pockets or smaller products - whateve fits - I'd put heavier items in to cut down on weight in the larger tote.

1. Utensils - You could fill one of the pockets with a variety of utensils, such as a spatula, tongs, ladle, and whisk. This would be great for taking to a barbecue or potluck where you may need to bring your own utensils.2. Napkins - Another pocket could be filled with a stack of napkins. This would be handy for picnics or outdoor events where you may not have access to napkins.3. Condiments - If you're bringing food to an event, you could fill one of the pockets with small condiment bottles or packets. This could include ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, and any other toppings you may need.4. Snacks - Fill a pocket with small snacks, such as granola bars, trail mix, or fruit snacks. This would be great for a day at the park or a long car ride.5. Water bottles - If you have a pocket that's the right size, you could fill it with water bottles. This would be great for outdoor events or activities where you may need to stay hydrated.6. Recipe cards - If you're bringing food to an event, you could fill a pocket with recipe cards. This would be helpful for sharing your recipe with others or for referencing it yourself.7. Small cutting board - If you have a pocket that's the right size, you could place a small cutting board in it. This would be handy for cutting up fruits and vegetables at a picnic or outdoor event.8. Hand sanitizer - Fill one of the pockets with a small bottle of hand sanitizer. This would be great for keeping your hands clean before and after handling food.9. Bottle opener - If you're bringing drinks to an event, you could fill a pocket with a bottle opener. This would be handy for opening bottles of beer or soda.10. Small first aid kit - Fill a pocket with band-aids, pain relievers, and any other small first aid items you may need. This would be helpful for any minor accidents that may occur at an outdoor event.

1. What is the purpose of the Sa Tote?

The Sa Tote is a versatile insulated tote designed to keep your food hot or cold for hours. It is perfect for transporting dishes to potlucks, picnics, or any other event where you need to keep your food at the right temperature.

2. What size dishes can fit in the Sa Tote?

The Sa Tote can accommodate dishes up to 9x13 inches in size. It also has adjustable straps to secure smaller dishes or containers.

3. Is the Sa Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Sa Tote is made with durable and easy-to-clean materials. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or hand wash with mild soap and water.

4. Can I use the Sa Tote to transport hot and cold dishes together?

Yes, the Sa Tote is designed to keep hot and cold dishes at their respective temperatures. You can use it to carry a hot casserole and a cold salad without any issues.

5. How long can the Sa Tote keep food hot or cold?

The Sa Tote can keep food hot or cold for up to 4 hours. However, the exact duration may vary depending on factors such as the starting temperature of the food and the external temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • bbauman07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran