• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got a Drawing Slip, and Not From a Show!!!

didn't quite happen like that...) Anyway, she tells me that she is a Pampered Chef consultant, and that she is so excited about the new products and how they have improved so much. I told her that I was too, and then she asked if I was hosting a party or if I had any recipes. Yikes, I had no idea how to answer that! But, luckily, she was so excited that she just gave me her card and her home address and phone number! :D So, I'll be following up with her soon!Another option is to make follow-up slips and print them out, keep some in your purse/planner.
hmolah
I'm so excited because I've missed a couple of GOOD opportunities lately to talk about PC! :eek: I get so shy sometimes! Well today I was at the Dollar Tree and picking up some gift bags for my shows next week and the checkout lady saw my catalog tote bag. She asked if I sold Pampered Chef. I don't even remember what I said, but it just seemed to roll out pretty naturally. :eek: I told her that I loved the company and that I was so excited about the products. She asked for a catalog, which made it easier for me to discuss, and I was about to give her one from my catalog tote, but then I FINALLY remembered to have her jot down her info on a drawing slip! :p I told her that I only had one with me (I really had two), but that I would send her one in the mail today or tomorrow. She really wanted to look at the products (she was SO anxious!) so I gave her a mini catalog. I knew that if I just gave her a regular catalog, she might be so eager to give me her info. Well, she gave me her address and phone # and then checked maybe for hosting and becoming a consultant! :eek: :eek: :D :D So, you bet your bottom dollar I'm going to follow up with her!

Anyway, had to share my success....I NEVER seem to do this....I am redeeming myself after missing a huge opportunity at my doctor's office last week!

Awesome! I need to start carrying the drawing slips with me to have people fill out.

That's awesome! I keep wearing my clothes & carrying my tote, just waiting for someone to ask!

Great job!:D

Yahoo!!
We need to carry catalogues or info no matter where we go!
I am the worse at this - maybe it should be my New Years resolution!

Good job! I never seem to have the presence of mind to get their info. You're inspiring me to make sure I always have mini catalogs and drawing slips in my purse. I really need to get that method tote! The catalog tote is just awkward to me to carry around all the time in stores.

That's awesome! Congrats to you, I hope it works out for a great show or possible recruit...or BOTH! ;) I was a $1100 show for my director right before I joined as a consultant.

PS : I'm still learning little things here and there and I love the drawing slip idea!! I'm definitly going to remember that one. Thanks for sharing! :D

DimSumTabi said:
That's awesome! Congrats to you, I hope it works out for a great show or possible recruit...or BOTH! ;) I was a $1100 show for my director right before I joined as a consultant.

PS : I'm still learning little things here and there and I love the drawing slip idea!! I'm definitly going to remember that one. Thanks for sharing! :D

Same with me! and boy did that kit credit from my FPV help out towards my kit :)

Great Heather! I just ordered my catalog tote today, and hopefully soon I will be sharing my own story like that!

Did you follow up with her? My weakness is not following up soon enough.

AJPratt said:
Did you follow up with her? My weakness is not following up soon enough.

I just saw her yesterday afternoon. ;) But, yes!!! lol I just made a call to her, well, to her husband. ;) Anyway, he gave me a good time to reach her, and was really pleasant! I'll be following up with her later this afternoon!

Another option is to make follow-up slips and print them out, keep some in your purse/planner.

Also, Merrill has some awesome Postcard-sized ones - they are what I use!

The LemonAid Lady says to always have a couple recipe cards (stamped with your contact info, of course!) handy, because you can even use these instead of a catalog - and give it to someone...a little better than a business card. An easy way to "catch" someone's phone number, is to say - let me call you in a day and coach you through that recipe - what's your number?

It worked AGAIN!Guess what!?????????

It happened again ladies!!!!!!!! :eek: I was out today to finally get my hair cut at the salon, and I wasn't in the door longer than 1 minute and a woman comes over to me and says that she saw my bag and just had to talk to me! (Ok, so I agree with the above post that carrying the catalog tote is big for me, but it works!) Anyway, she told me that about a year or so ago, she had purchased a piece of the professional cookware, and it had started chipping/pealing on her. Well, I told her (and I hope I can help her) that we could get it replaced. She really wanted a catalog at that moment, and (this is where I need more practice still) I got out another slip and had her jot down her phone # and email. She didn't have time to write out her address since I had gotten called for my first appointment. But, the bad thing is, I forgot this time to give her a mini catalog! :rolleyes: This is still a far stretch for me, but I'm just so happy that I had decided to carry the drawing slips with me! So, that is 2 contacts in 2 days! I also told her about the cookware special for hosts this month, and she mentioned that when she was back in the area (she lives in Ohio and Florida) that she'd like to host!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Anyway, it works! I always (whether I have more in the car or not) say that I have only 1 catalog with me. That way, I get their info. Before, I'd carry the tote and just give catalogs away, w/o ever knowing who I gave them too! Well, that can get expensive after a while, and not only that, rarely do they call you!

Ok...jumping around for joy!!!! :D :D :D

Okay. SO I also had some success with my tote, finally! 4months carrying around that ugly thing! almost ready to go back to my regular cute purse. Anyway at the dentist office the receptionist saw my bag and my calendar when i scheduled an appointment and asked. I left her a catalog and she seemed really into it. I didn't have her write anything down, but mentioned if interested in hosting my number and card are on the front...ect. Should I call up there and ask her more specifically or just wait and see what happens?

sillylittlechef said:
Should I call up there and ask her more specifically or just wait and see what happens?

I'd call her on Monday to see about setting a date or answering any quesitons she might have.

OK Heather, you've sold me! I've stopped carrying it because I load it up with all my papers and things and then can't seem to find anything. After reading about your two days in a row I guess I'm going to give it another try!!

Do you think my shopping trips could be considered a business expense then ;)?

IRS: (Sigh) Explain to me again how hockey tickets, children's clothes and OBGYN visits qualify as business expenses.

Me: Well, you see I carry my Pampered Chef catalog tote everywhere I go so doesn't that qualify as advertising? :D

sillylittlechef said:
Okay. SO I also had some success with my tote, finally! 4months carrying around that ugly thing! almost ready to go back to my regular cute purse. Anyway at the dentist office the receptionist saw my bag and my calendar when i scheduled an appointment and asked. I left her a catalog and she seemed really into it. I didn't have her write anything down, but mentioned if interested in hosting my number and card are on the front...ect. Should I call up there and ask her more specifically or just wait and see what happens?

Yes! Call her and (make some excuse) and tell her that you totally forgot to get her contact info to follow up with. Tell her there are a bunch of great specials coming up, including new products, and even if she's not interested at this time, at least get her email address to send e-newsletters and promos. If she was asking about it, she'll probably at least give you her phone number. I'm happy if I can get at least the phone # and email, because then I have the 2 main methods of contact. The lady yesterday at the salon, gave me those two, but forgot a digit on her phone! Well, I emailed her and she emailed right back thanking me for contacting her so quickly! She can't do anything now, (she seperates her time from Florida and Ohio) but when she's back in the spring, she's going to contact me. She agreed that I could send her email specials, etc to keep in contact until then! So, yes, I'd call her back! If you get a no, then at least you tried! That is why I get the info BEFORE I send a catalog....I've given away too many catalogs the other way! ;)

MicheleC said:
OK Heather, you've sold me! I've stopped carrying it because I load it up with all my papers and things and then can't seem to find anything. After reading about your two days in a row I guess I'm going to give it another try!!

Do you think my shopping trips could be considered a business expense then ;)?

IRS: (Sigh) Explain to me again how hockey tickets, children's clothes and OBGYN visits qualify as business expenses.

Me: Well, you see I carry my Pampered Chef catalog tote everywhere I go so doesn't that qualify as advertising? :D

GOOD! I hate carrying it to sometimes! Especially since my DH got me a beautiful Coach purse LAST Christmas, and I've only carried it a couple dozen times! :eek: But, when I'm doing my errand running, I find that the catalog tote is the best thing to carry.

Now, as far as the tax stuff? Hmmm...I dunno! lol I don't know I'd push it with the IRS...:p

Well I am definitely going to have to start carrying mine around. Anything to get leads:) I have one and currently it is in the closet. Guess I need to get it out.

1. What is a drawing slip and how did I get one?

A drawing slip is a small piece of paper that is used in a raffle or drawing to randomly select a winner. You may have received a drawing slip through a promotion or giveaway from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I redeem my drawing slip for a product or discount?

Unfortunately, drawing slips cannot be redeemed for products or discounts. They are only used for entering into a drawing or raffle.

3. How do I enter a drawing with my drawing slip?

To enter a drawing with your drawing slip, you will need to follow the instructions on the slip. This may include filling out your contact information and submitting it through a specific method, such as mail or online.

4. How will I know if I won the drawing?

If you are the winner of a drawing, you will typically be contacted by the company hosting the drawing. They may also announce the winner on their website or social media pages.

5. Can I use my drawing slip for multiple drawings?

No, drawing slips are typically only valid for the specific drawing they were given for. If you want to enter multiple drawings, you will need to obtain separate drawing slips for each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies