• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Lost Bridal Expo Drawing Slip?

In summary, "Making Myself Dizzy" is a popular and refreshing drink recipe from Pampered Chef that uses fresh fruit, ice, and a blender. The ingredients needed are 1 cup of fresh berries, 1 banana, 1 cup of ice, and 1 cup of fruit juice. No special equipment is required, but a high-powered blender is recommended. Frozen fruit can be used instead of fresh fruit, and alcohol can be added to make a cocktail. 1-2 ounces of vodka, rum, or tequila are suggested for this addition.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have been searching all day for a particular brial expo drawing slip.
It has our logo on the top and says Wedding Registy. It has the brides info, the groom's infor, best time to reach her, bridesmaid contact info, if they would like to have a shower to give an approx date.
I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have it?
Leslie

Leslie,

I don't know if this is the one you are looking for or not, but I hope it helps.

Attachments

• bridal fair dps.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 486
This is one I have been using...is this it?

Attachments

• weddingregistryregistratiosheet_expo.doc
    249.5 KB · Views: 377
Thanks, both of those helped.

I found one somewhere and tweeked it abit.

Attachments

• WeddingRegistryDual.doc
    30 KB · Views: 354
That one is cool.. ;) I like that!

What is "Making Myself Dizzy"?

"Making Myself Dizzy" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that involves making a delicious and refreshing drink using fresh fruit, ice, and a blender.

What ingredients do I need to make "Making Myself Dizzy"?

The ingredients for "Making Myself Dizzy" are simple and easy to find. You will need 1 cup of fresh berries, 1 banana, 1 cup of ice, and 1 cup of your favorite fruit juice.

Do I need any special equipment to make "Making Myself Dizzy"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make "Making Myself Dizzy". However, using a high-powered blender will ensure that your drink is smooth and well blended.

Can I use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit in "Making Myself Dizzy". Just make sure to adjust the amount of ice and liquid accordingly to achieve the desired consistency.

Can I add alcohol to "Making Myself Dizzy" to make it a cocktail?

Yes, you can add alcohol to "Making Myself Dizzy" to make it a delicious and refreshing cocktail. We recommend using 1-2 ounces of your preferred alcohol, such as vodka, rum, or tequila.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • citymouse