• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Put in Follow up for Bridal Fair?

In summary, after a bridal fair, it is important to follow up with potential customers within 1-2 days. This should include a personalized message, information about special offers, and a call to action. While it is important to be transparent about pricing, it is not necessary to include it in the initial follow up. Personalization is key and it is appropriate to include a time-sensitive and exclusive discount or offer in the follow up.
pamperedgirl3
I just did a bridal expo the last weekend in January with my recruiter. I've already called everyone who filled out a drawing slip. Last week I got a list of everyone who was there. I went through & divided the ones we didn't have info from already. I have a list of about 100 brides. I was planning on sending them a wedding registry brochure, but I wanted to put in a little sheet with what I offer on it. Does anyone have ideas on what to say or have something like that already typed up? Thanks!

Ok--should have looked more into the files! I can answer my own question! There's a great letter in the files called introducing wedding registry! I'll be using that.

Glad we could help!

1. What should I include in my follow up after a bridal fair?

After a bridal fair, it is important to follow up with potential customers to continue building relationships and potentially make sales. In your follow up, be sure to include a personalized message thanking them for stopping by your booth, information about any special offers or promotions, and a call to action to schedule a consultation or place an order.

2. How soon after a bridal fair should I send a follow up?

It is best to send a follow up within 1-2 days after the bridal fair while your brand is still fresh in their minds. This shows that you are prompt and organized, and also gives them enough time to consider your products and potentially make a purchase.

3. Can I include pricing information in my follow up?

While it is important to be transparent about your pricing, it is not necessary to include it in your initial follow up. Instead, focus on building a relationship and highlighting the benefits and features of your products. You can discuss pricing further during a consultation or when they express interest in making a purchase.

4. Should I personalize each follow up or send a generic message to all attendees?

Personalization is key in any follow up, as it shows that you value each potential customer and their individual needs. Take the time to include their name, specific products they showed interest in, and any other personal details you may have gathered during the bridal fair.

5. Is it appropriate to include a discount or special offer in my follow up?

Offering a discount or special offer in your follow up can be a great way to entice potential customers to make a purchase. However, be sure to make the offer time-sensitive and exclusive to those who attended the bridal fair. This creates a sense of urgency and makes them feel special for being a part of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefKelebel