• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repost - Bridal Fair ?'S - Long

I think that would be a great addition to your arsenal! And if you're at a loss for what to bring to a bridal fair, remember, the more you show, the more you'll sell. Good luck!
dymplz8
Sorry, posted in wrong thread earlier :yuck: . Reposting

HELP!!! I have my first Bridal Fair this Sunday and I feel so unprepared. :cry: I'm not at all sure what to bring with me. I bought quite a few packets of Wedding Registry brochures and I am working on making one of those tri-fold boards to have up with information on it. What else does everyone suggest I bring. Here is the total list I have as of right now but everyone feel free to add to it.

- Wedding Registry Brochures
- Business Cards - Had some made specifically for bridal registries and showers.
- Order Forms
- Catalog that I pulled apart and put in a Binder, plus a few mini catalog's
- Some twixit's to pass out (don't have very many though so I'm not sure how to go about passing them out.
- Wedding Registry Registration Forms
- Door Prize Slips

I'm not sure what to bring as far as recruiting.

I have one of the Stoneware Fluted Pans, that I bought for myself recently but have not used, so I am using that as my "Door Prize". Would you cheffers offer extra "chances" to people who book a party at my booth or fill out the Registry Registration Form. Maybe 2 extra for the party and 1 extra slip for the form?

Also, I know that I should bring some of our products for display or demonstration, but I'm not sure what to bring. I know I will bring my tool turn about with all my small tools, and my simple additions bowl and caddy but not sure what else.

Should I bring food to pass out and if so, what?

Sorry, I know this has been a long post but you cheffers always have such great ideas and I really want this to be a success.

Keep It Simple!! The brides are already overwhelmed.... They don't know what they need or wnat....I would NOT hand out Twix-Its.... I would offer a prize drawing though... If you have clear plastic door hangers, you could have premade pkts for each bride... Chat with the moms as well....

I have attached some ideas for documents you could use - most taken from this site...

The important thing is to get their info and call them later...

I have set up a few onsite registeries and showers - but mostly everything happened after I called them a few days later.

Offer to call the brides mother of brides maid to set up a shower...

Sounds liek your displya will be good. Add a FC Knife, a piece of cookware and the Covered Baker. Decoreate with smoe white curling ribbon and tissue bells and you will be set...

My .02

Attachments

• Bridal Fair Handout.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 726
  • Bridal Card to Hand Out.pub
    77.5 KB · Views: 458
  • Quick Registration Form[1].doc
    275 KB · Views: 357
  • Door Prize Drawing Slip[1].pub
    405.5 KB · Views: 455
  • Quick Registry Details for Bride.doc
    277 KB · Views: 500
I am wondering if the bridal card hand out is the same as the bridal fair handout cause I don't have publisher to open it up and see what is like if anyone knows could you please let me know I just signed up for my 1st bridal fair. Thanks

Re: RePost - Bridal Fair ?'sA few Consultants within my cluster just helped me with my first bridal fair expo. It was a full weekend with well over 1,000 brides! I'll post what we had; we handed out the wedding brochures with our business cards stapled to them and had them fill out drawing slips for a FREE bridal shower or cooking show.
We also had forms to fill out for the Quick Start Registry & the Well-Stocked Kitchen List from Consultant's Corner Download Center (warning: it has a typo on it!) and had our 30-second "commercial" memorized for brides who hadn't heard of Pampered Chef.

Attachments

• Bridal Fair Door Prize Slips.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 540
  • Bridal Show Drawing Slip postcards.pdf
    92.2 KB · Views: 497
I just did my 2nd bridal fair and I am always looking for a better system. You said the Consultant's Corner Download Center had 'Well-Stocked Kitchen List'. Where is that? I can not find it and the search engine on CC has a lot to be desired. Can you guide me to it or do you have a copy you can post or send me, please.
Thanks,
Gloria

Ooops! It's now... go to Consultant's Corner, Managing my Business, My Shows, Wedding Registry. Click on Wedding Registry Home (close to the top, right half of the page, in small letters) and then click underneath the changing photos of products where it says "well-stocked kitchen". It'll take you to another page where you click "Print List" in the lower lefthand corner. (Sorry, I wasn't aware they had taken it off the Dowload Center page again. Maybe they'll fix the typo!)

What is the "Repost - Bridal Fair" event?

The "Repost - Bridal Fair" is a bridal expo organized by Pampered Chef where brides-to-be and event planners can come and explore our latest kitchen and dining products, as well as receive hands-on demonstrations and tips for planning the perfect wedding.

When and where is the "Repost - Bridal Fair" taking place?

The "Repost - Bridal Fair" will take place on [date] at [venue]. For more information and specific timings, please check our website or social media pages.

Is there an entry fee for the "Repost - Bridal Fair"?

No, the entry to the "Repost - Bridal Fair" is completely free for all attendees.

What can I expect to see at the "Repost - Bridal Fair"?

At the "Repost - Bridal Fair", you can expect to see a wide range of kitchen and dining products that are perfect for weddings and events. You can also enjoy live demonstrations, try out our products, and get personalized recommendations from our team of experts.

Will there be any special offers or discounts at the "Repost - Bridal Fair"?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and special offers available for attendees of the "Repost - Bridal Fair". These offers will only be available at the event, so make sure to mark your calendars and don't miss out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • ChefKelebel