• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Bridal Shower Package: Kitchen Essentials, Registry Info & More!

In summary, Karen should prepare a trifle or cheese platter for the shower and have cooking demos optional.
California Girl
What do you put in the package to send to the bride?
I know I need to put in
  • Catalog
  • The Well Stock Kitchen sheet
  • Join Us (maybe)??
  • Bridal Registry flyer?

Anything else? :balloon:

I send the bride a personal note, 2 catalogs, outside order forms, a "wish list" (it's available on CC under downloads - contains all products divided by categories as in the catalog), a show planner, the specials for the month, a letter explaining how a shower works (I will attach that), an opportunity brochure, a stamped envelope for her to send me the wishlist back.

I send the person hosting the shower 2-3 catalogs, outside order forms, the same letter I send the bride, a show planner, an opportunity brochure, the specials for the month, copies of the "guest instructions" - I have another doc with 3 copies of just the guest instructions per page that they can add to the invitation (see attachment).

I encourage outside orders even from people who would not be invited to the shower and explain that it adds to what the couple gets for free. I tell them they can just say "I'm putting together a Pampered Chef order, would you like to see a book?". That way no one will wonder why they weren't invited to the shower and those people wouldn't feel obligated to buy the bride anything. Most brides today have more than one shower and they can invite those invited to other showers to order PC too without them feeling like the bride is looking for another gift from them.

Attachments

• 2009bride-host-guest-shower-instructions.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 626
Would you attach your "wish list" - I am unable to find it on CC. Also, what do you use for invitations? Thanks. I am doing my first Pampered Bride at the end of April- trying to be well-prepared!

I need help! I have a gal who wants me to do a bridal shower for her for 82 people. We are doing it at my place and have plenty of room. Here's the issue...what on earth am I going to fix to serve 82 guests? She says price will be a consideration. Any suggestions for something tasty but not too pricey? It will be at 11 am. (Wondered about doing cooking demos and have her bring her own food?) All suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Karen, please remember we are NOT caterers! It is not our job to feed everyone. We are there to make samples of what can be done with our products. If you find that you are going to be the caterer of the event as well as consultant, I suggest everything be made ahead of time. Then just do a demonstration show. The other option is to have stations set up where the guests do the work and you supervise. But in either case, I would not try to do cooking with that many people.

Karen,
I agree with Cheryl--we are not Caterers! BUT I would remind you to question if 82 is the actual number attending? or just the amount of guests invited? we all know from experience that not all guests attend--EVEN for bridal showers! As a wedding consultant I can honestly say that no matter how much people "love" the bride, it doesnt mean they will definately attend!
That being said, I suggest you go for a trifle and or something in the large bar pan.

What is included in the Bridal Shower Package?

The Bridal Shower Package includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a newlywed couple. This includes our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes.

Can I customize the Bridal Shower Package?

Yes, you can customize the Bridal Shower Package to fit the specific needs and preferences of the bride-to-be. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized package that includes the products you want.

How much does the Bridal Shower Package cost?

The cost of the Bridal Shower Package varies depending on the products included and any customization options. Our consultants can provide you with a personalized quote based on your specific package.

Is the Bridal Shower Package only for brides?

No, the Bridal Shower Package is not just for brides. It is a great gift for any couple starting their new life together. It is also a popular choice for housewarming gifts and anniversary presents.

Can I order the Bridal Shower Package online?

Yes, you can order the Bridal Shower Package online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants can also help you with any questions or customization options you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman